• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bad Move With The Censorship

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Sorry guys, I disagree. I like Brian, think he's a good guy. Never met Carrie, but from chatting with her here, seems like a great person. I do agree that GSS could have been more tactful and not come up with remarks that he did. However, if you decide to put your life out on a public forum, you should be ready to accept responses that you may not like.

What GSS did may not have been in the best of taste, but at the same time, I don't believe he broke any rules or policies. Damn, you want to ban the lil bastid, well there are plenty of other reasons, I don't believe this was one of them.

My 2 cents...
Give me a break. She was hurting and probably not thinking real clear, she also thought it was over. I bet she regrets putting it up everyday, I give her a pass on that.

Sorry guys, I disagree. I like Brian, think he's a good guy. Never met Carrie, but from chatting with her here, seems like a great person. I do agree that GSS could have been more tactful and not come up with remarks that he did. However, if you decide to put your life out on a public forum, you should be ready to accept responses that you may not like.

What GSS did may not have been in the best of taste, but at the same time, I don't believe he broke any rules or policies. Damn, you want to ban the lil bastid, well there are plenty of other reasons, I don't believe this was one of them.

My 2 cents...

I agree...with AndyZee..

Paul

Give me a break. She was hurting and probably not thinking real clear, she also thought it was over. I bet she regrets putting it up everyday, I give her a pass on that.
Too busy watching the Iggles right now to compose a worthy response. I'll do so later. While all you said may be true, and GSS's response(s) may have shown a lack of tact, it doesn't change the fact that when you bring something into a public forum, you do have to face the consequenses of your actions. Sorry D-Mac's on a roll, I'll respond more later...

Paul

BTW... I'm most certainly not defending anything GSS says, my issue is how the entire situation was (Good grief, IS) being handled...

I saw your original post before editing it. Good idea...

you are so cool Beano..you have the farts or something..is that why you're called Beano..I thought I was dead to you..well your dead to me..sorry..Beandip but your not going to be on my top 8 on myspace anymore....da damn

BeanoNYC

It might just be entirely possible that a thread about censorship gets censored itself :lol:

In Before The Lock

jeez.jpg

I'll second that..

Also, if the buthole was just ignored, this wouldn't have gotten so much attention.

duh..If somebody would have just said..mind your own business...some people are more forgiving than you..this would have been over two days ago..O.K. I'm done..time to post about what I'm eating..

WTF???? Im gone a couple days and GSS is on everyones shit list...again?? :) What did i miss???

PM sent..I should just copy and paste the response since I keep getting PMs asking the same question...

krisskis..I know you still love me despite speaking my minds..right???

wa-loaf

My 2 cents...

Good Lord....I agree with the Z-man. What is this world coming to?

Getting back to this late, but I'm with you guys. Overreaction to a dumb ass move.