Bad Move With The Censorship - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    someone care to pass the popcorn?

this one's setting up to be a real doozy

hell yeah..I want some popcorn..

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post

Very much verging on abuse of power here.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    You!!!! So change my Avatar back..change my post count...and take me off AlpineZone probation and I'll drop the conversation..
    Alpine probation. Thats hillarious. You been a very very bad boy screwing with one of the clits. I hope you learn from the lesson you are learning. HAHA

You!!!! So change my Avatar back..change my post count...and take me off AlpineZone probation and I'll drop the conversation..

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67 View Post
    Alpine probation. Thats hillarious. You been a very very bad boy screwing with one of the clits. I hope you learn from the lesson you are learning. HAHA
    Clits???? Isn't that a tree stash at Stowe? Come on Greg these handcuffs are on too tight...actually that sounds dirty..lol

I agree...the situation that brought about all the drama yesterday was public information that a certain woman shared with everybody..but now I come off looking like the dick for having the balls to speak my mind..

Ok I would like to point out you have looked like a dick way before yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tjf67 View Post
    Ok I would like to point out you have looked like a dick way before yesterday.
    No shit...and I'm sure I will look like a dick many times in the future..I'm just keeping it real and it's tough to keep it real without a Captain Kangaroo Aviatar

Clits???? Isn't that a tree stash at Stowe? Come on Greg these handcuffs are on too tight...actually that sounds dirty..lol
    At this rate, you'll be back up to your original post count by the end of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlenut View Post
    At this rate, you'll be back up to your original post count by the end of the day!
    I love a good flame war in the morning..especially when I'm right..

There is one thing I have learned from all this...if you are having relationship troubles..do not post it on a public forum because some people might have an opinion...doh!!!!!!

I love a good flame war in the morning..especially when I'm right..

There is one thing I have learned from all this...if you are having relationship troubles..do not post it on a public forum because some people might have an opinion...doh!!!!!!
    Apparently "right" is a relative thing in AZ land.

Thread Information