• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bad Move With The Censorship

JimG.

Staff member
In Before The Lock

jeez.jpg

Beano, you crack me up.

Greg

Staff member
Anyone that thinks GSS isn't absolutely eating this up is a fool. He's hardly the victim here.

bvibert

Staff member
WTF???? Im gone a couple days and GSS is on everyones shit list...again?? :) What did i miss???

The short answer; Doug said something pretty stupid and then cried when lots of people called him out on it. Then the next day Greg had a little fun with him that made him really cry like a big baby.

The short answer; Doug said something pretty stupid and then cried when lots of people called him out on it. Then the next day Greg had a little fun with him that made him really cry like a big baby.

I did not say something stupid...you did something pretty stupid...I said something relevant to what I've heard for months..and alot of others would have said the same thing to you but didn't have the guts..Greg even said the same thing to you apparently..just not on a public forum..anyway Greg had to act tough to save face and still be butt buddies with you..and you know what..all this drama was because of you...

highpeaksdrifter

I can't believe this thread was going all day and I missed it. I gotta remember to check this section. Dang, Dang, Dang

Some folks are pissed not because you spoke your mind, but more due to a serious lack of tact. We all know what happened between the two of them and maybe it's unfortunate that it was made public. But they are obviously working things out and it's her choice to take him back or punish him. NOT yours. And really disrespectful to BOTH of them to f-up the nice thread they had going.

And you should get all your stats and avatar back and we all should move on.

You just don't get it.....You are messing with a FAMILY, a family with KIDS who want there dad home at nights. What gives you the right to mess with that? Brain does not get a life sentence for what he did that can be brought up at anytime. Common sense should tell you its not your place. Carrie and Brian should be congratulated on taking the hard road and trying to work it out for the better of there family. It would be much more easy to toss in the towel. Congrats you guys!

IMO you guys are exactly right.

Anyone that thinks GSS isn't absolutely eating this up is a fool. He's hardly the victim here.

Give Greg a cigar. This thread is GSS's dream come true. It’s all about him.

bvibert

Staff member
I did not say something stupid...you did something pretty stupid...I said something relevant to what I've heard for months..and alot of others would have said the same thing to you but didn't have the guts..Greg even said the same thing to you apparently..just not on a public forum..anyway Greg had to act tough to save face and still be butt buddies with you..and you know what..all this drama was because of you...

So not only did you cry when others called you out, but then you came up with a lame fake apology just to save face.

BeanoNYC

Good god, will you ever learn?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
You really are a douchebag.

Yes, I made my life public in a way I shouldn't have. Yes, everyone here knows things they shouldn't. I was hurting at the time and I wanted others to feel my pain and anger. I shouldn't have said the things I said, I shouldn't have shared what I did. But that's neither here nor there now.

What's happened since is a private matter. And I don't need buttholes dragging up the past and perpetuating old hurts because he can't filter what should and shouldn't be taken up in public. What I don't need is someone deciding to do such in a thread that had nothing to do with that. It was completely off topic, entirely unnecessary, and in the end, yes, hurtful to me. I asked that the thread be censored and locked. So stop shifting blame where it doesn't belong, be a freaking man and just drop the stupid thing.

Yeah, Greg screwed around with you today because you are a tool. I think that was bound to happen eventually regardless of what happened yesterday. But jeezus, let it go. Why perpetuate this on and on and on? LET IT GO.

I tried to keep a low profile in all of this because honestly, I feel that calling you out and making my opinion known just perpetuates an already shitty situation on here. But I've had enough. Regardless of what everyone's opinions are on what happened in the past, that's not what the thread was about. There was no need for a public flogging.

So not only did you cry when others called you out, but then you came up with a lame fake apology just to save face.

I didn't feel like I did anything wrong..I've been wanting to call you out for months and the situation finally presented itself. So anyway we both now have some egg in our beards so lets move on from this......OK????

deadheadskier

Staff member
I wonder if anything is happening over on the Sunday River board and if I can remember my login for there.

Some peaceful non-drama forum discussion amongst passionate skiers would be nice. :idea:

in other words

GIVE IT A FUCKING REST PEOPLE. NOTHING POSITIVE IS GOING TO COME OUT OF KEEPING THIS CRAP ALIVE. PUT A FORK IN IT, KILL IT AND LET'S MOVE ON

You really are a douchebag.

Yes, I made my life public in a way I shouldn't have. Yes, everyone here knows things they shouldn't. I was hurting at the time and I wanted others to feel my pain and anger. I shouldn't have said the things I said, I shouldn't have shared what I did. But that's neither here nor there now.

What's happened since is a private matter. And I don't need buttholes dragging up the past and perpetuating old hurts because he can't filter what should and shouldn't be taken up in public. What I don't need is someone deciding to do such in a thread that had nothing to do with that. It was completely off topic, entirely unnecessary, and in the end, yes, hurtful to me. I asked that the thread be censored and locked. So stop shifting blame where it doesn't belong, be a freaking man and just drop the stupid thing.

Yeah, Greg screwed around with you today because you are a tool. I think that was bound to happen eventually regardless of what happened yesterday. But jeezus, let it go. Why perpetuate this on and on and on? LET IT GO.

I tried to keep a low profile in all of this because honestly, I feel that calling you out and making my opinion known just perpetuates an already shitty situation on here. But I've had enough. Regardless of what everyone's opinions are on what happened in the past, that's not what the thread was about. There was no need for a public flogging.

Sorry..I had empathy for your situation...sometimes caring about someones situation backfires..good luck to you..

i wonder if anything is happening over on the sunday river board and if i can remember my login for there.

Some peaceful non-drama forum discussion amongst passionate skiers would be nice. :idea:

In other words

give it a fucking rest people. Nothing positive is going to come out of keeping this crap alive. Put a fork in it, kill it and let's move on

8)8)8)

bvibert

Staff member
I didn't feel like I did anything wrong..I've been wanting to call you out for months and the situation finally presented itself. So anyway we both now have some egg in our beards so lets move on from this......OK????

If you didn't feel like you did anything wrong then why did you apologize? Because it was fake and you were just folding to public pressure. And now you want to drop it because I called you out on it again?