• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bad Move With The Censorship

If you didn't feel like you did anything wrong then why did you apologize? Because it was fake and you were just folding to public pressure. And now you want to drop it because I called you out on it again?

Yup....see you on the slopes..

BeanoNYC

I didn't feel like I did anything wrong..I've been wanting to call you out for months and the situation finally presented itself.

You just don't get it. Think about who ELSE was hurt by your big mouth. Deadhead skier is right. Nothing good is coming of this.

Carrie: You're real sweet and I'm sorry you got caught in the crossfire on this one.

Brian: You're a real nice guy and I'm happy to know you.

I'm not commenting on this any more.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Got reservations at Chillingsworth for this coming Sunday.

Looks good, let us know how it is, I'll be up there in a week and a half:

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Sample Dinner Menu 2008[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]
Black & White Truffle “Mac & Cheese”[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Snails in Garlicky Pesto Cream w/ Pistachios, Tomato & Grilled Brioche[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Foie Gras Salad w/ Jicama, French Beans and Arugula, Truffle Vinaigrette[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Grilled Portobello, Chevre, Fig. Prosciutto and Beet Napolean w/Beet Drizzle, Portobello Vinaigrette
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Shrimp ‘Taco’ w/ Lemon Hollandaise, Beans, Tomatoes, Scallions, Cilantro & Two Chile Sauce
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Oysters in Puff Pastry with Spinach, Lemon Butter & Salmon’Pearls’ and Oyster Shooter w/ Mango Mignonette
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]'Maryland' Lump Crab Cake w/ Cucumber and Tomato Julienne, Saffron Remoulade
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Seared Cape Diver Sea Scallop w/ Asparagus Risotto & Lemon Butter Sauce
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Jumbo Ravioli w/ Spinach, Mushrooms & Four Cheeses, Truffle Jus
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Wild Green & Baby White Asparagus w/ Morels, Morel Sauce & Lemon
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Pan Seared Foie Gras w/ Grilled Brioche, Rich Stock & Sun Dried Cherries $9 [/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Creole Lobster Cream with Fried Basil[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]******
Mixed Green Salad with Chevre Crouton
Sorbet
******[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Cilantro Crusted Rare Grilled Tuna Tournedos w/ Veggie stix Salad & Morel Sauce[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Grilled Swordfish ‘Steak’ w/ Roasted Potatoes, Tomato Relish & Fiddleheads, Saffron Mussel ‘Jus’ [/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Basil Crusted Salmon w/ Oyster Mushrooms, Tomato and Pea Fondue, Chive Lemon Butter Emulsion
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Seared Cape Sea Scallops w/ Corn Risotto, Mushroom & Corn Ravioli, French Beans & Corn ‘Jus’
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Rare Grilled Duck Breast w/ Duck Confit & Julienne Veggie Salad, Duck Sauce & Blackberries
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Seared Veal Steak w/ Mushroom Risotto, Asparagus, Mixed Mushrooms & Wild Mushroom Sauce
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Seared Loin of Lamb w/ Basil Mashed Potato, Tomato Olive Caper Relish, Brocolini & Herbed Lamb Sauce
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Roasted Tenderloin of Beef w/ Potato, Fennel, Leek & Artichoke ‘Ragout’, French Beans and Truffle Sauce
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]******[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Amusements[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]******[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Apple Tart w/ Caramel Ice Cream [/FONT]and Caramel Sauce​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Warm Chocolate Cake w/ Espresso Ice Cream
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Lemoncello Panna Cotta w/ Blueberry Compote[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Trio of Crème Brulées [/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Strawberry Triple Crown w/ Strawberry Sorbet[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Chocolate Peanut Butter 'Candy Bar'[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Raspberry Soufflé w/Crème [/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] Anglais (Advance Order $7.50) [/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Coffee, Decaf. Coffee, Tea, Espresso or Cappuccino[/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]***** [/FONT]​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The Price of each Dinner ranges from $60 - $75 and includes :
Chooice of an Appetizer, Salad, Sorbet, Choice of an Entrée, Amusements,
Choice of a Dessert and Coffee or Tea[/FONT].​
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif](Menu subject to change without notice: it varies daily)[/FONT]​