• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bad Move With The Censorship

Greg

Staff member
I was waiting for this. The posts were removed per severine's request. It's my opinion that she should have the ultimate say on this, not me or anyone else.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I asked Greg to sanitize the thread; it was not his call.

I would like to drop the issue. I realize in the past that I shared more than I should have on this forum, and I regret it now. I also did not know at the time that things would change as they have.

Everyone makes mistakes. And we can all grow, change, become better people.

I respect others' opinions. But the simple matter is that what was a nice thread and something that was actually helpful and healing to me in a manner many of you don't understand was completely derailed and subsequently trashed. That's as much as I'm going to explain why I asked Greg to censor that thread.

Last edited:

wa-loaf

Lol, who would have thought a "I love my wife" thread would end up getting locked.

Trekchick

Some things are just in poor taste. I believe it was a good move in this instance, however, I wish the thread could be open for its original intent.

From a womans point of view, its awesome to get Kudos from the male of the species and doubly so, when its your spouse. Good on ya Brian!

Last edited:

Paul

Jeezum... of all the days for my company to pick to start blocking AZ.....

I miss out on everything. :sad:

tjf67

yo cheesy did you put resident tool under your name? If so OK if not that is BS.

To bad you are not a clit. Things would certainly be different.

Greg thats bullshit.

I agree...I'm good for AZ...I get people posting which brings more visits to the site..which gives Greg more ad revenue so he can buy mogul skiing pants with knee-pads..or maybe the knee-pads are for something else..:spin:

Greg

Staff member
I don't know what you're talking about.