• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2 month anniversary from when I started riding

awf170

Tomorrow is the two month anniversary from when I took my first MTB ride. Today will be my 36th day out. No, I'm not addicted at all. :spin:

Greg

Staff member
I re-started on May 7. Today will be day 25.

Tomorrow is the two month anniversary from when I took my first MTB ride. Today will be my 36th day out. No, I'm not addicted at all. :spin:

Wow...that's steezy...the last time I rode a mountain bike was 5 years ago in Montana..maybe I'll sack up and get a M-Bike next summer since the area where I live is a mecca for mountain biking..but I definitely want a full face helmet..to keep my teeth..

bvibert

Staff member
That's great Austin. I'm glad you're enjoying it so much, and I'm somewhat envious of all the time you have to devote to it. I wouldn't trade my family for more MTB time any day though.

cbcbd

Sounds like you've got a rough job with lots of hours too...

img

We need more secret sauce. Put this mayonnaise in the sun

gorgonzola

That's great Austin. I'm glad you're enjoying it so much, and I'm somewhat envious of all the time you have to devote to it. I wouldn't trade my family for more MTB time any day though.

bryaaaaaaaaaaah give it time........... you will !!!!!!!!

just messin - but the key is to find the balance gwasshoppa.....

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I had this whole week off since I was supposed to be camping. It was cold and rained everyday so we just gave up and came home Tuesday.

See now, a week's worth of vacation for a job you only work 3 months out of the year anyway? C'mon. What's that about? Back to the salt mines, you!