• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nassahegan RAW, 8/14/08

bvibert

Staff member
I don't know how much hiking she'd want to do with your son, but she could go across the street to Reservoir #6 and hike up to Heublein Tower on Talcott mountain if she wanted. That's a fun little hike.

Greg

Staff member
if it looks cool i will rock it.

A number of possibilities.

The Approach:
grassi1.jpg

Mid-fall:
grassi3.jpg

Ass Up! :lol:
grassi2.jpg

Look how far forward you are in that first one. No wonder you wrecked. :lol: Good on ya for trying though. I sure as hell wouldn't have on my first day on the bike. You have the sack necessary for MTBing that's for sure....

bvibert

Staff member
Look how far forward you are in that first one. No wonder you wrecked. :lol: Good on ya for trying though. I sure as hell wouldn't have on my first day on the bike. You have the sack necessary for MTBing that's for sure....

I completly agree.

o3jeff

After reviewing the video a little closer Chris probably would of landed that if he didn't have that gaper come out of nowhere riding up the trail causing him to scrub all his speed.:-D

Was a picture perfect fall though!

Greg

Staff member
After reviewing the video a little closer Chris probably would of landed that if he didn't have that gaper come out of nowhere riding up the trail causing him to scrub all his speed.:-D

Yeah, really. Totally poached his line. Friggin' gapers... :roll: :lol:

Was a picture perfect fall though!

Indeed. Almost artistic in execution.

Grassi21

i have a good sack for MTB? not sure about that. the wife confioscated that a long time ago. :)

i like the second shot. looks like im doing some kind of inerted yoga pose. can i grab that from your gallery. thanks for the break-down greg.

sev i just watched your vid again. i love the star wipe transition. one of my favs!

bvibert

Staff member
i have a good sack for MTB. not sure about that. the wife confioscated that a long time ago. :)

i like the second shot. looks like im doing some kind of inerted yoga pose. can i grab that from your gallery. thanks for the break-down greg.

sev i just watched your vid again. i love the star wipe transition. one of my favs!

The second one is my favorite too.

Greg

Staff member

Absolutely. Do what you want with them and certainly don't feel obligated to use one...

Grassi21

Absolutely. Do what you want with them and certainly don't feel obligated to use one...

i will replace my avatar when i get home tonight. i have been checking in from my phone all day and its a pain in the ass to navigate on this thing.

o3jeff

I am surprised no one remembered to make note that Grassi was sporting a kick stand on his bike for the ride last night.

But then again if you look close at the video some tool still has reflectors on his bike:oops:

bvibert

Staff member
I am surprised no one remembered to make note that Grassi was sporting a kick stand on his bike for the ride last night.

But then again if you look close at the video some tool still has reflectors on his bike:oops:

:lol: I forgot about the kick stand, though it did come in handy as I attempted to fix the break away steering mid ride...

Greg

Staff member
Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that backwards mounted tire is what caused Chris to wreck.

Greg

Staff member
We already point one finger at that guy for taking the line, now we find out he tried to sabotage the bike too.:-o

Communication breakdown. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.