Nassahegan RAW, 8/14/08 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    My crash looks like its in slow mo. I was on top of that rock and just...... stopped.

Feeling saddle sore this morning but besides that I feel great. Let me know when you guys are taking another slow ride.
    Keep an eye on chainlove.com for some mt biking shorts with a foam chamois in them, they make riding a lot more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Bunch of amateurs.......
    Indeed...

My crash looks like its in slow mo. I was on top of that rock and just...... stopped.

Feeling saddle sore this morning but besides that I feel great. Let me know when you guys are taking another slow ride.
    I will take a slow paced ride anytime you want to go. Seriously. The only way for you to improve is to ride a lot and you will be surprised how quickly your speed will increase after only a couple rides. Riding with faster riders can only help.

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    I didn't screw with the speed of any of that video. Wish I had taken the time to find music but it was so short that I just wasn't up to the task (plus my knowledge of music isn't too great anyway). You did great, Grassi! You handled that crash like a champ!

Were you wearing padded liners last night? They do make a difference. I only started wearing them on the ride before last night and it's helped a lot.
    I think you did a great job editing. Thanks for doing that.

Yeah, actual riding shorts make a huge difference. That and a decent saddle.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Nice TR and vid...Wish I could do these midweekers with you guys...just so damn busy at work...Grassi and Severe good job!!!! Chris I havent forgotton about those shows im gonna burn for ya...Hopefully Ill get around to doing it before skiing starts!!

steve

sev i didnt think you slo mo'ed the vid. in my mind evereything happened so fast at the time. seeing it after the fact makes it look so gaper-tastic.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Chris,
    Are you going to join is Sunday morning at the Rez.?

Quote Originally Posted by powhunter View Post
    Nice TR and vid...Wish I could do these midweekers with you guys...just so damn busy at work...Grassi and Severe good job!!!! Chris I havent forgotton about those shows im gonna burn for ya...Hopefully Ill get around to doing it before skiing starts!!

steve
    thanks steve. i was talking to a friend at work who you skied with at snow towards the end of the season. dennis. he spoke highly of your bump skillz.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

sev i didnt think you slo mo'ed the vid. in my mind evereything happened so fast at the time. seeing it after the fact makes it look so gaper-tastic.
    You just have to let me make an avatar of that wreck for you....

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Chris,
    Are you going to join is Sunday morning at the Rez.?
    that might be a tough sell with the wife. unless there are hiking trails she could hit with our son....
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

that might be a tough sell with the wife. unless there are hiking trails she could hit with our son....
    There's plenty of paved rail trails and whatnot. Would she be up for "hanging" for 2 or 3 hours like that though? Probably some hiking in there too, I'd imagine.

There's stuff she could walk with your son there.

http://www.themdc.com/talcottmountain.htm
    Brian

Thread Information