• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nassahegan RAW, 8/14/08

Greg

Staff member
Jeff - were you planning to upload your GPS track? If not, I'll do mine. I thought it might be neat for Chris to see the route we took...

o3jeff

I left mine in the car last night and was too lazy to to go back out and get it. I can do it later.

BTW, how come when you post yours, it only links to the map and not the stats like when I do mine?

Greg

Staff member
I left mine in the car last night and was too lazy to to go back out and get it. I can do it later.

BTW, how come when you post yours, it only links to the map and not the stats like when I do mine?

I just link to the large topo map usually.

Grassi21

I think you found your Pic and your caption
grassi2.jpg

good one btw :lol:

Do you guys wear special shirts/shorts for mountain biking????..to be aerodynamic and not be drenched in sweat?

Greg

Staff member
Do you guys wear special shirts/shorts for mountain biking????..to be aerodynamic and not be drenched in sweat?

Aerodynamic? :blink: We're not roadies. :lol:

I wear padded riding shorts and a synthetic shirt and socks.

o3jeff

Oops, knew I forgot to do something. The miles rode jumped almost a half mile, when I looked at the end of the ride I think it was 2.67 on mine.

Swapped out my stuff into the new hydration pack, plenty of room now. Just haven't really tried to swap the bladder yet. The new one has a quick release hose while my other one the hose is a permanent connect. Just looks like it might be a pain to fish the hose through the long(2-3") loop each time while the old one just has small loops to fish the hose through. Probably don't need 100 oz water anyways.