The REAL Sunday Ride - Hubbard Park 08-17-08 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Maybe if someone would have mentioned that I should have a bash guard instead of the big ring then I wouldn't have the problems...
    who here is that smart

Quit crapping up my thread with you ride mishaps, go back to the thread of that so called ride you guys did.

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Quit crapping up my thread with you ride mishaps, go back to the thread of that so called ride you guys did.
    Wow. Being the best rider in the group for once really made your head grow...
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Wow. Being the best rider in the group for once really made your head grow...
    Seeing Steve was pretty much stuck in granny gear, but he was still getting up the climbs pretty quick.

I guess I am going to head up all newb rides to get my ego up.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Of course, that too. I certainly wouldn't wanted to have missed you try to troubleshoot your constant chain suck issues...

We used to have someone who showed up with a POS bike every week. We'd bring a spare to offer up, even tried to get him to ride for a shorter ride on the night before, trying to get him to have his bike in "ride ready" condition for the regular weekly ride.

Finally, we just came right out and said. "Come ride ready on Wed nights and Sunday Mornings. No test bikes(bikes he was fiddling with) and no broke down POS!"
    The next week, he was there with his bike in working order. Go figure. I guess he thought we enjoyed watching him tinker with his projects.

If I were you, I'd do a post report and request that the mods merge those post to THEIR TR!

Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

I also did OTB it on the ride very similar to the one I did at Nass, only these loges were even smaller, tire got stuck between the two and over the bike went but I was able to walk over the bike since I didn't have clipless pedals.

I was re reading this thread and I think its fine that they hijacked it. After all,
    Building a quiver is just foreplay for snowgasms

Gonna have to call and wake Stevo up so he can post up the pice of those steaks.

Gonna have to call and wake Stevo up so he can post up the pice of those steaks.
    We wanna see pics and vid of the actual ride... If I want to see pictures of steak I'll check out deadhead's thread in misc...
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    We wanna see pics and vid of the actual ride... If I want to see pictures of steak I'll check out deadhead's thread in misc...
    You should of came on the ride if your gonna be so impatient.

Thread Information