The REAL Sunday Ride - Hubbard Park 08-17-08 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    what time did you guys actually finish your ride? That picture from the BBQ looks like it was pretty late.

Midnight.

They did close to 10 miles after all...
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    what time did you guys actually finish your ride? That picture from the BBQ looks like it was pretty late.
    It did take some time to cook thick steaks.

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    It did take some time to cook thick steaks.
    True, but it doesn't get that dark until around 9:00pm. Unless you were cooking the whole cow you guys must have finished up kind of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Midnight.

They did close to 10 miles after all...
    Thats what I was thinking. At first when I saw the GPS track I though Jeff took it while driving around in his car. But when I saw that night time pic I had the same thought as you

We ate then sat around and chatted about all you guys, left about about 9:15.

It was 8:08PM when I called Brian from the parking lot just after we rolled in. We started (after the initial issues) probably 4:15-4:30PM? Somewhere around there.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    It was 8:08PM when I called Brian from the parking lot just after we rolled in. We started (after the initial issues) probably 4:15-4:30PM? Somewhere around there.

Sorry you had to ride with those slow pokes. Their pace might have actually set you back a couple of rides

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Sorry you had to ride with those slow pokes. Their pace might have actually set you back a couple of rides
    Nah... I'm sure I'm the one who held them back. I'm honest enough to admit it. At least they didn't ditch me in the woods somewhere.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Part two of the video on the way yet Steveo?

Thread Information