• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

holy crap why did i wait so long

Grassi21

ate some blueberries, listening to some dead, and just watched that vid. cool 8)

Greg

Staff member
Poser

I guess it was just a short-lived fad, eh???

:smash:

:razz:

2knees

not really. just made different choices. I played in an all day softball tourney last saturday and had been playing twice a week for 2 and 1/2 months.

I did manage to relearn rock and rolls and i've been contemplating a tailwhip if i reconfigure my cables.

Greg

Staff member
not really. just made different choices. I played in an all day softball tourney last saturday and had been playing twice a week for 2 and 1/2 months.

Just breaking balls... :lol:

I did manage to relearn rock and rolls and i've been contemplating a tailwhip if i reconfigure my cables.

Not sure what the hell you're talking about, but maybe you should install some pegs and some rad mags too... :roll:

:razz:

Greg

Staff member
do you remember those rims???

I never had a cool enough BMX bike to warrant mags. The best bike I had was some second hand POS from Montgomery-Ward... :roll:

Get off your wuss-ass and join us on a ride. Talk to Grassi. He hung with us for 8 miles after only riding ~5 times.

Grassi21

I never had a cool enough BMX bike to warrant mags. The best bike I had was some second hand POS from Montgomery-Ward... :roll:

Get off your wuss-ass and join us on a ride. Talk to Grassi. He hung with us for 8 miles after only riding ~5 times.

yeah but i'm built like a jack-ass, i mean a mule. pat is a wee little guy. we miss you pat!

2knees

softball is over and i've managed to quit smoking for over 3 weeks now. I have barely used the bike. The only thing i want to do is to ride it. I'm going to make to an outing soon, i would almost bank on it.

Greg

Staff member
yeah but i'm built like a jack-ass, i mean a mule. pat is a wee little guy. we miss you pat!

Sweet! Nice job piling on. :beer:

gmcunni too. He rocked it with us for an 8+ miler in the pouring effin rain the other day. And he was nursing a broken shoulder much of the summer.

Pat - you've run out of excuses...

2knees

sniff sniff

do i smell some smacktalk?

Hey Adonis, wee-man will take you on in anything, anytime. Except for lacrosse or General Eating and Waist Size.

Grassi21

sniff sniff

do i smell some smacktalk?

Hey Adonis, wee-man will take you on in anything, anytime. Except for lacrosse or General Eating and Waist Size.

if you don't watch it i will give you the sugar bush treatment and make you hang with andyzee. :lol:

Greg

Staff member

Ouch.

I would put my money on Grassi on:

• Fist fight
  • Wrestling
  • Bong hits
  • Shots
  • Funnels
  • Croquet
  • Definitely, mountain biking

Bump skiing? Sorry Chris, gotta give the edge to Pat on that one....

:lol:

Grassi21

Ouch.

I would put my money on Grassi on:

• Fist fight
  • Wrestling
  • Bong hits
  • Shots
  • Funnels
  • Croquet
  • Definitely, mountain biking

Bump skiing? Sorry Chris, gotta give the edge to Pat on that one....

:lol:

i'll have to agree with you on this one. but pat is really competitive and scrappy. the fight and wrestling might be interesting. ;-)

Greg

Staff member
Well? Now that you went on a real ride and have had a few days to lick your wounds, what do you think?

2knees

Well? Now that you went on a real ride and have had a few days to lick your wounds, what do you think?

Its awesome. I'd really like to get back out this week. I'll admit, i'm not enamored with the climbing aspect. It makes me realize just how out of shape i am. I want to huck something bigger though. In the worst way.

Greg

Staff member
Its awesome. I'd really like to get back out this week. I'll admit, i'm not enamored with the climbing aspect. It makes me realize just how out of shape i am. I want to huck something bigger though. In the worst way.

Well, unless you're doing lift-serviced, you need to ride up to be able to ride down. The climbs get easier the more you do it. I have noticed lately though if I let more than 3 or 4 days go by between rides, the cardio conditioning suffers. Amazing you can lose it that fast. I was really feeling the lungs when on the ride we did, but 3 days later, Jeff and I did pretty much the same route and it was far easier.

Within a few weeks as it gets darker quicker, we're going to be looking at weekends only. That sucks. I know. I know. Buy a light.

You're going to fold that bike eventually... :lol: