Items on your 'to do' list that mess with your head... - Page 16

AlpineZone

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Congratulations I guess...... but really how hard could that spot be of it's named after Brian?
    If you knew the Brian it was named after you would change your opinion for sure!
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Going up Brian's rock (sorry Timmy, different Brian) is definitely no gimme, IMHO. It takes a combo of speed and the right line, and sometimes that little extra push right before you think you're about to tumble over backwards.

Nice work Woodcore!
    Brian

Ya I know it's a different Brian. You guys really have no sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    Ya I know it's a different Brian. You guys really have no sense of humor.
    I got what you were trying to do there, but didn't think it was that funny.

I guess I should have came back with something about how one of the lamest rock features in all of Nass is named after you...
    Brian

nice pissing match ladies.....

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    nice pissing match ladies.....
    Thanks for your important contribution to this thread...
    Brian

What lame rock feature is named after Tim?? Do tell!!

Quote Originally Posted by rueler View Post
    What lame rock feature is named after Tim?? Do tell!!
    Not sure if I can accurately describe where it is, on b-street somewhere. It's just a little rock that you can roll or drop if heading towards sessions. The first time Tim hit it he managed to pseudo OTB and almost plant his face squarely on a nearby tree. It looked like it was going to be really ugly for a second. From then on out it became known as Tim's rock by our group. It was later on during the same ride that we also named Red's rock after Tim's friend Red fell and broke a rib on the truck trail heading towards E Chippens.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Thanks for your important contribution to this thread...
    lol, i dont make lists of things i wont do, i just huck them......

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    Not sure if I can accurately describe where it is, on b-street somewhere. It's just a little rock that you can roll or drop if heading towards sessions. The first time Tim hit it he managed to pseudo OTB and almost plant his face squarely on a nearby tree. It looked like it was going to be really ugly for a second. From then on out it became known as Tim's rock by our group. It was later on during the same ride that we also named Red's rock after Tim's friend Red fell and broke a rib on the truck trail heading towards E Chippens.
    Actually I belive its called the 'Tim OTB Rock' and that was like the 4th or 5th time I rode that trail. One of my friends (Chris) stopped on the rock right in front of me. For some reason I though I could ride around him and also do a wheelie drop from essentially an uphill aproach with no speed. I went flying over the bars superman style, slammed into a tree about 6 feet above the ground and then almost feel on top of Greg. I had a 5" wide tree truck shaped bruise from shoulder to mid chest for a couple of weeks. Would have been the crash of the day had my friend Red not been an attention hog and broke his ribs about 10 minutes later.

And while it is a very small & lame rock feature, Brian is still too affraid to ride down it

Thread Information