• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

HQ MTB video from Attitash

Greg

Staff member
Sick video and rad footage. Those guys in the vid have way more talent than I will ever have and the fork footage was sweet. My only complaint however, is that most of the footage seemed to be sped up a little bit. Like with skiing footage, MTB footage looks a lot slower on video than it "feels" when riding, but I would like to see this at a regular rate. Those guys' riding talent should speak for itself without any slick editing.

bvibert

Staff member
Cool video, looks like fun fun trails there. :D Is it just me or is the guy on the red bike riding a HT?

WoodCore

On a side note:

The gentleman (Tom Guilmette) who filmed the MTB video linked above from attitash has posted some other amazing HD quality movies on Vimeo.com.....

http://vimeo.com/letus/videos/sort:date

Of these movies, this one explains alot....

http://vimeo.com/1159080

Hopefully you have the technology to view these movies as they were meant to be viewed.

JD

Website
hotmail.com
He was on a Banshee Morphine I think. Looks like the rental bikes are Sinister R9s (sweet), but in gerneral, I really don't dig the DH thing. I love descending, but I love the climbing too. Same as skiing.

eatskisleep

A few of my friends are in that movie. It was meant as a quick promo for Attitash, rental bikes are not R9's. It's too bad that they over did it on the sped-up footage but it is still pretty good overall. Fun trails.

JD

Website
hotmail.com
My bad. Thought I saw an R9's integrated fork bumpers in a rack of rentals. What are the rental bikes?

eatskisleep

They have Ironhorse bikes, I can't recall the name but I think it was the Kumicho or something along those lines... unless something has changed since I was last there which is entirely possible.