• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stickers..for identifying fellow AZers.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
OK, here's my idea. The hell with the fancy smancy stickers, keep it simple. You can get these nice and cheap at Staples, you stick it on your forehead and your identifiable!

s0200376_std.jpg

thanks for the great idea. :uzi:

Mildcat

OK, here's my idea. The hell with the fancy smancy stickers, keep it simple. You can get these nice and cheap at Staples, you stick it on your forehead and your identifiable!

s0200376_std.jpg

And we can take a sharpie and write "AZ" on it, which we all know stands for "AndyZee". :lol:

Greg

Staff member
i could do it the way with a white outline and put it on the clear stock so we would be the best of both worlds. the black being clear

Perfect. This one is the best design:

attachment.php

You could even cut out the logo with this approach, right?

Greg

Staff member
so do like it if it where on the black stock or if the black is clear. and for the purpose of these discussion black is clear unless noted.

Clear stock. That works on any helmet color, or a vehicle window if you want.

Greg

Staff member
later tonight i will set up a poll with all the options and we will put it to a vote. but it anybody has any other ideas let me know and i can bang it out.

Sounds good, but since this is representing AZ, I reserve the right to veto any vote... :)