• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nassahegan - 9/1/08

bvibert

Staff member
I happen to have a crank pulling tool, Carrie. I could come over and inspire you!
:)

As do I, but I don't think Carrie even knows what that is, or what it's for. :p

If you're coming all this way, you better bring your bike for a tour of Nassahegan. ;)

ETA: BTW - Leave that silly SS at home and bring a real bike! :lol:

MR. evil

If you're coming all this way, you better bring your bike for a tour of Nassahegan. ;)

Cool, we can take her for a spin through Devil's Kitchen. :razz:

Trekchick

Cool, we can take her for a spin through Devil's Kitchen. :razz:
Sounds like a humbling experience at best and a butt whoopin to be sure!
I sincerely wish I lived a reasonable distance from you all to get the chance to ride together.
I need a good butt whoopin from time to time. :)

Greg

Staff member
Sounds like a humbling experience at best and a butt whoopin to be sure!
I sincerely wish I lived a reasonable distance from you all to get the chance to ride together.
I need a good butt whoopin from time to time. :)

Likewise. And we're just teasing. You would probably school us big shot posers easy...

Trekchick

Likewise. And we're just teasing. You would probably school us big shot posers easy...
I'm sure you're teasing, and I'm quite the kidder my self, but I assure you, the terrain you MTB is likely a lot different than what I ride and I believe that I'd feel whooped on in short order.

However, humbling is something I do well :)

Thanks for sharin your rides!

MRGisevil

I'm sure you're teasing, and I'm quite the kidder my self, but I assure you, the terrain you MTB is likely a lot different than what I ride and I believe that I'd feel whooped on in short order.

However, humbling is something I do well :)

Thanks for sharin your rides!

Pfft don't take it easy on the whiny old dudes, Trekky! Ohhh boo hoo hoo I fell off my bike and got a bruise, wahhh wahhh wahh! They wanna talk rubbish they get what's coming to 'em I say (lol I'm about to get flamed to high hell for this x) love you guys!!!!!!!)

Greg

Staff member
Pfft don't take it easy on the whiny old dudes, Trekky! Ohhh boo hoo hoo I fell off my bike and got a bruise, wahhh wahhh wahh! They wanna talk rubbish they get what's coming to 'em I say (lol I'm about to get flamed to high hell for this x) love you guys!!!!!!!)

I'm still trying to figure out if you can even ride at all..........because I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU RIDE!!! Better to go out and whine about bruises, than to sleep in and miss the ride all together. :???:

Tim assures us you can ride though. ;)

Trekchick

I can't believe I missed out on hanging with you at ABasin. I truly missed out!!!!
(sheesh I was going a lot of different directions that weekend, but wow what a ride!)

I really wish I were in a position to make a trip East for a Bike ride.

MRGisevil

I'm still trying to figure out if you can even ride at all..........because I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU RIDE!!! Better to go out and whine about bruises, than to sleep in and miss the ride all together. :???:

Tim assures us you can ride though. ;)

Dude I have welts on my legs the size of planets, you don't hear me going wahhh wahh wahh I think I'll take it easy. And honestly! When you're this gorgeous you need a little beauty sleep now and then to keep up appearances! Don't hate because I'm cuter than you :???:

But seriously I DO really want to get out with you guys soon...doing anything this sunday ???

And Trekky lol, sounds like we both missed a good time x)

Greg

Staff member
But seriously I DO really want to get out with you guys soon...doing anything this sunday ???

Possibility. I'm sure the start time would cut into your beauty sleep though... ;)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Dude I have welts on my legs the size of planets, you don't hear me going wahhh wahh wahh I think I'll take it easy. And honestly! When you're this gorgeous you need a little beauty sleep now and then to keep up appearances! Don't hate because I'm cuter than you :???:

And Trekky lol, sounds like we both missed a good time x)
I know what you mean! I still have some huge bumps from 6 weeks ago (bruised the bone? I don't know!) plus all the other myriad of bruises that make me look like a domestic abuse case. :eek: Although Brian would tell you I whine about them all the time. :roll:

Ordered new parts for my bike last night so HOPEFULLY they arrive in time for the weekend. I'd hate to miss out on MRGisevil riding with the group!