• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Another Backcountry discount outlet?

wa-loaf

Bought 2 pair of gloves today.

I'm having stuff shipped to work so my wife doesn't see the packages. That way I can just sneak them in with my ski gear. :smash:

o3jeff

The do fit great with a Giro G10 helmet! The other day they had them up without the iridium lenses for around $35.

mondeo

Snatched up a pair of Smith Phenoms, $40.63.

Seeing as how I have a Smith helmet, I figure my best bet for goggle fit is Smith goggles. Platinum mirror lens, which I'm not thrilled about, but we'll see how it goes. I'll have enough time up north to adjust for Sundown if I need to change something. Probably get a yellow lens for cloudy/night skiing.

Mildcat

Giro Fuse on Tramdock for $50!!! I don't need one but I want to buy one just because It's $50!!!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I noticed this little gem tonight.

TDSteeze.jpg

I guess BC has hired GSS to do freelance work for their marketing department.

bvibert

Staff member
BTW - For those who use my SAC Tracker website; there are tracker sites for the three other BC.com one deal at a time sites that I know about. You can find the links in my signature. And... just for Andy, they all have different nifty sound bytes to alert you of new deals... ;)

WJenness

BTW - For those who use my SAC Tracker website; there are tracker sites for the three other BC.com one deal at a time sites that I know about. You can find the links in my signature. And... just for Andy, they all have different nifty sound bytes to alert you of new deals... ;)

I just had like 3 people look at me funny when "SAC ALERT SAC ALERT" played.

Thanks Brian.

-w

bvibert

Staff member
I just had like 3 people look at me funny when "SAC ALERT SAC ALERT" played.

Thanks Brian.

-w

:lol: Yeah, I have to leave my speakers turned down pretty low to avoid awkward moments at work. There's been a few times that they were turned up a bit, for whatever reason, and a SAC Alert came through while someone was in my cube with me. I just kept doing what I was doing like I didn't even hear it. No one has yet to ask me what the hell it is. ;)

The sounds for the new tracker sites are sure to gain some attention if played in the wrong setting.;) Especially WhiskeyMilitia (IMHO). :lol: