• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Another Backcountry discount outlet?

bvibert

Staff member
new (to me) Gear Trade seems to be another backcountry affliated site. i read elsewhere that Gear Trade is where tramdock/SAC/ et al sell their returns?

anyone have experience buying from them?

I looked into it, but I couldn't find where BC was connected to the Gear Trade. They do sell a lot of stuff there though. In general I think it's a good site. I don't remember if I've actually bought anything on it, but I did sell a pair of Oakley goggles easily.

wa-loaf

I looked into it, but I couldn't find where BC was connected to the Gear Trade. They do sell a lot of stuff there though. In general I think it's a good site. I don't remember if I've actually bought anything on it, but I did sell a pair of Oakley goggles easily.

I remember them advertising it when it first came out. Maybe it's on it's own now, but it did spawn from the BC/SAC empire.

I bought a pair of kids bindings for $5 a few years ago.