• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TR: Trekchicks Trek on the Mighty Mac!

bigbog

Np repelling with helmetcam...:x

>FWIW, Dehydration is a concern on this walk, more so than hydration. Trust me, with a 7 >ish mile walk with no portajons anywhere except the beginning and the end.......you drink >sparingly.

Sounds like water at the 3/4 mark...y/n?
The repel with a helmtcam T!!

Trekchick

My goal was to start drinking once I hit the second tower, which is 2/3 way.
Last year I drank earlier in the walk and thought my bladder would burst by the end. :eek:

Trekchick

My megga big class of 48 students in 1984 was almost all there.
I think there were 34 of the 48.
10720_267847185017_830505017_8494960_5191791_n.jpg

What was kinda interesting is that most of them were wearing black, like they were going to a funeral.
You may notice that I am not wearing black...;)

It was good hooking up with all of them but it is also clear why I lead a different life. :D

Warp Daddy

Good 4 u -- those reunions are often eye-opening :>)) The people you assumed would always be in shape often aren't LMAO.---------------------Black hides alot n'est pas ??? :D:D:D

--Skiing ,biking , running ,walking , working out definitely has its physical and attitudinal benefits .

Trekchick

You funny Marc!!! :lol:
meant rappelling, but then as warm as it was and with 6 people in my yukon after a 7 mile walk, we were a repelling group of walkers.