Nassahegan RAW - 9/3/08 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    How the hell did you end up at Marinelli's? That's nowhere near where you guys were riding.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=17...755,-72.927504

You must have been riding on the pavement for a while. Did you go down a fairly large hill on the road you were on?
    Brian

Wow, you did some riding to get to Marinelli's. Glad you found your way out of the woods at least.

FYI, Brain and I are more considerate than Greg if any of you beginners are looking to go out riding We might not get 2knees out riding with stories like this

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Wow, you did some riding to get to Marinelli's. Glad you found your way out of the woods at least.

FYI, Brain and I are more considerate than Greg if any of you beginners are looking to go out riding We might not get 2knees out riding with stories like this
    i know you are bustin' greg's stones. but he has always waited for me at intersections. i even managed to get myself in front of him somehow in the cemetery twisties.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    Only you, Steve. That could only happen to you.
    Totally. Classic powhunter.
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    I can vouch for this! Brian has always taken good care of me while riding, but Jeff has also been quite considerate when leading with any newbs. I'll also add Tim to that list.
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

In Greg's defense he's real good at stopping at trail merges usually. The trail that Steve apparently took is not very obvious so I don't think Greg even saw it until he was going back to find Steve.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Grassi21 View Post
    i know you are bustin' greg's stones. but he has always waited for me at intersections. i even managed to get myself in front of him somehow in the cemetery twisties.
    I actually felt terrible about Steve getting lost since I knew he didn't know the area. The spot where Chris and I stopped was the only intersection that I knew about on that trail. After we backtracked, the other one is more obvious when coming from the other direction. Leave it to Steve-O to find the obscure turn! Just glad we all got out safely. The storm that came through after we got out was a ripper. Wild lightning on the drive home.

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    How the hell did you end up at Marinelli's? That's nowhere near where you guys were riding.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=17...755,-72.927504

You must have been riding on the pavement for a while. Did you go down a fairly large hill on the road you were on?
    It took a lot of effort.......and I was so FN paranoid of being clipped by a car

steve

Quote Originally Posted by severine View Post
    I can vouch for this! Brian has always taken good care of me while riding, but Jeff has also been quite considerate when leading with any newbs. I'll also add Tim to that list.
    Wow. Way to toss me under the bus.

What you fail to realize, my dear, is that I have more respect and confidence in your riding skill than those other dopes. They want to hold your hand; I want you to challenge yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by powhunter View Post
    It took a lot of effort.......and I was so FN paranoid of being clipped by a car

steve
    not to mention that you probably had no reflectors on the bike or yourself.
    '04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Thread Information