• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nassahegan RAW - 9/3/08

Grassi21

Sounds like you did get more post ride in then riding last night;-)

Hopefully you get out and get a good ride in on the new bike soon.

i think i did an hour last night. 30 min of it was excruciating.

hoping to take a short ride tonight and tomorrow. i just had the wife pedal it up and down the street a bit. she rolled her eyes when i asked her to do it. when she got back she was smiling and said it was a really nice bike. :)

o3jeff

i think i did an hour last night. 30 min of it was excruciating.

hoping to take a short ride tonight and tomorrow. i just had the wife pedal it up and down the street a bit. she rolled her eyes when i asked her to do it. when she got back she was smiling and said it was a really nice bike. :)

I am sure after trying it out she isn't going to be too pleased with the Giant! Looks like you might be back to the shop before you know it.

Grassi21

I am sure after trying it out she isn't going to be too pleased with the Giant! Looks like you might be back to the shop before you know it.

all part of the master plan. i want her to get into the sport and want an upgrade. she already wants a kid carrier so we can cart our son around. hobbies are great, they are even better when the whole fam is involved. damn, i am well trained.

Greg

Staff member
I just want to apologize to Greg, I was only kidding with that comment and just trying to lure some riders for Brians ride tonight. Greg does a great job of leading rides and any newbs should not worry.

Apology totally not necessary. I knew your post was made tongue in cheek. At least I hope it was... ;)

gmcunni

I just didn't want to scare away anyone thinking of doing a ride with us

as someone who just recently tried joining you guys, being left behind or lost was never a concern. however, hearing every week how somebody was getting hurt and going to the hospital did leave me wondering what i was getting myself into. :)