• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2008 September 11th remembrance thread

And you've been bordering on getting booted from here for some time. This might have just pushed you over the line.

That's my opinion..the Saudis flew into the trade center but all their ties with George Bush kept them safe..

wa-loaf

I just want to apologize for my comments earlier..I shouldn't have posted it..I shouldn't post in serious subjects because I don't have a serious side...

Sorry guys..

ERJ-145CA

Rest in peace to my brothers who were flying the planes before they were taken over and to the rest of the crew. Also rest in peace to every other victim of 9/11.

SkiDork

Rest in peace to my brothers who were flying the planes before they were taken over and to the rest of the crew. Also rest in peace to every other victim of 9/11.

The flight 93 movie was excrutiating to watch. At the end I was screaming at the guys to start choking the idiot in the right seat who was diving the plane so they could pull up on the yoke. Damn those terrorists.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
The flight 93 movie was excrutiating to watch. At the end I was screaming at the guys to start choking the idiot in the right seat who was diving the plane so they could pull up on the yoke. Damn those terrorists.
I didn't watch it. Didn't want to watch it.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I watch that movie once a year, and tonight it will go into the DVD player after I give my kids a big hug and put them to bed

I watch this one, every year.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312318/

911film.jpg

SkiDork

I also didn't think I wanted to watch flight 93 but I stumbled across it on HBO a few years back and decided to try it.

The russian film makers is most excellent as well.

I also liked the one wth Nicholas Cage as a firefighter trapped in the rubble.