• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MTB: Nass / Stone Road - 10/1, 4:30 pm

Greg

Staff member
Hopefully 2knees will school you on that jump.

I bet he will. And I'm okay with that. :) Of course, his bike will probably break in half... :lol:

Greg

Staff member
I was just going to say the same thing. I'm sure Pat will show you hows it's done Greg. :lol:

Ha ha ha. Which means he's better than you too cuz we all know you'll never sack up and try it...

bvibert

Staff member
Ha ha ha. Which means he's better than you too cuz we all know you'll never sack up and try it...

A.) I never said he was better than you. I just said that he'd show you how to properly jump off of stupid shit.

2.) I don't measure ones MTB betterness by their stupidity to launch themselves off of rocks when there's a perfectly good trail right next to it... :roll:

Greg

Staff member
A.) I never said he was better than you. I just said that he'd show you how to properly jump off of stupid shit.

All I'm going to say is if that foul mouthed punk shows either of us up on an MTB, we need to quit... :lol:

2.) I don't measure ones MTB betterness by their stupidity to launch themselves off of rocks when there's a perfectly good trail right next to it... :roll:

Cop-out statement.

:razz:

Greg

Staff member
see ya at 420

steve

Don't indulge so much that you decide to fly off something you shouldn't and wreck! :lol: We need you to have no broken bones. Ski season is coming!