Nassahegan - 10/1/08 - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    dude, stop rubbing it in. you're killing me.

btw, thanks for carrying the water for me. talk about totally unprepared on my part.
    no problem. i peed it it one of those times i lagged behind.

'04-'05 - 2 days
    '05-'06 - 11 days
    '06-'07 - 20 days
    '07-'08 - 19 days
    '08 - '09 - 23 days
    '09 - '10 - 16 days
    '10 - '11 - 12 days
    '11 - '12 - 6 days
    Lifetime Total - 109

Namaste you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by 2knees View Post
    dude, stop rubbing it in. you're killing me.

btw, thanks for carrying the water for me. talk about totally unprepared on my part.
    2knees, do you need a cage to hold a water bottle?? I've got at least 3 or 4 kicking around that I don't use at all!! If you want one, let me know and I can give it to you on a ride.

My bike is fixed already!! My shop had it ready by the time I got out of work today. you guys riding anywhere this weekend??

Pat,
    Just get out and ride, the rest will come with time & sweat. If you want I can give you a tour of some stuff close to you so you can get out on your own. The West Hartford Res. and Case Mt are both real close to you.

FWIW, Greg's first 6 or so rides this year were on trails MUCH easier than what he took you on for your first ride.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    FWIW, Greg's first 6 or so rides this year were on trails MUCH easier than what he took you on for your first ride.
    Okay. I'll play along. You've never ridden the trails we took Pat on yesterday so how do you know what they are like?. Secondly, where exactly did I ride my first six or so rides? Just sayin'...

Anyway, you are right in that the Stone Road trails are far more challenging than anything I first rode. Just not sure why the comparison is important...
    I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Johnny's good for a once-a-month ride. You appreciate him more in limited doses. The funny thing is that POS he rode tonight isn't the biggest piece of crap he's ridden this season:

Put the sound up. The commentary is classic.
    Mighty Mighty Bosstones rock!!!

Okay. I'll play along. You've never ridden the trails we took Pat on yesterday so how do you know what they are like?. Secondly, where exactly did I ride my first six or so rides? Just sayin'...
    If I recall you first handfull of rides this year where at White Memorial and you told me that stuff was MUCH easier than anything at Nass.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. evil View Post
    If I recall you first handfull of rides this year where at White Memorial and you told me that stuff was MUCH easier than anything at Nass.
    3 X White Memorial, 1 Hubbard, 1 Nepaug and 1 WH Rez to be exact. #7 was Nass. What's the point again?

What's the point again?
    He's just reminding us how much we sucked the first few rides

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    He's just reminding us how much we sucked the first few rides
    Ha! No argument there.

I remember the first ride at Nass(with the paper directions) doing the main loop and probably walking my bike more than I rode it

Thread Information