• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SKIING: Killington, Vermont - Friday, 11/21

Moe Ghoul

Wife was supposed to get her cast off next Monday, she f'ed up the appointment date. I told her she better get it off by Friday cuz were heading north next wednesday and she needs a few days to get back in the dog care groove while I'm gone. Yeah, I'm puttin the foot down. Jones factor 8.8, taking no prisoners, no excuses. She's getting the cast off on Friday. :) Starting to slowly spend brownie points I built up since last season!

Ya... I was the one who said I recognized you earlier in the day but thought it was someone else because you were actually turning...

OK ..that day was a blur..one minute I was skiing and the next minute I was home in Pennsylvania posting..I had to make alot of turns at Killington that day because of all the people on the trails..I like having the entire run empty so I can do a NT run..No Turns..

Wife was supposed to get her cast off next Monday, she f'ed up the appointment date. I told her she better get it off by Friday cuz were heading north next wednesday and she needs a few days to get back in the dog care groove while I'm gone. Yeah, I'm puttin the foot down. Jones factor 8.8, taking no prisoners, no excuses. She's getting the cast off on Friday. :) Starting to slowly spend brownie points I built up since last season!

What did she break??? I'd think with you around all the time she'd be psyched to have the house to herself..:-D:flame:

Greg

Staff member
yup, non skiing... :-( i might try to talk them into a few hours at the river.

A non skiing trip with buds during ski season? :blink: You're still such a poser.

:razz:

2knees

i've tasted these berries and they would be worth skipping 8 feet of the most bone dry powder ever to land on this earth.

call me when you get back. :lol:

Grassi21

i've tasted these berries and they would be worth skipping 8 feet of the most bone dry powder ever to land on this earth.

call me when you get back. :lol:

i'll meet you at tyler mill. :lol:

Greg

Staff member
So deadhead - since you're posting in this thread, you gonna take a weekday and grace us with your presence?

deadheadskier

Staff member
So deadhead - since you're posting in this thread, you gonna take a weekday and grace us with your presence?

unfortunately no

if you can picture the floor of the NYSE, but the only thing being sold is turkeys, that's pretty much my life the week before and of Thanksgiving. Not looking forward to it at all.

mid-winter, you pick a Friday and give me two weeks notice and I'll be there....preferably MRG