• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SKIING: Killington, Vermont - Friday, 11/21

Greg

Staff member
Hellz yeah!! I'm jumping out of my shoes right now. What time you getting up there? I will give you a call when I get to the lot. It should be around 8ish

Tonight around 11 pm. We'll be on the gondi early. Gimme a call.

gmcunni

+1

picked up freshly waxed and sharpened skis at Ski Market. need to taxi kids around town tonight but will pull gear out of attic and pack car before going to sleep. going to try to hit the road by 5:30 AM, hopefully in the parking lot at K by 9. I'll look for you guys on the hill.

Geoff

The Snowdon Quad is supposed to start running at 10:00. That gives you an alternative to the K1 for skiing Mouse Trap. Lower Chute should be pretty nice since they've been blowing snow on it for 3 or 4 days.

Greg

Staff member
The Snowdon Quad is supposed to start running at 10:00. That gives you an alternative to the K1 for skiing Mouse Trap. Lower Chute should be pretty nice since they've been blowing snow on it for 3 or 4 days.

That's great news. Talked to 2knees and Grassi this afternoon and they confirmed Mousetrap was the place to be.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Just got an email with a fresh pic from today! Here's most of the crew who met up for 11AM:
1121081102_01.jpg

Wow, Greg really stands out with those neon boots! :lol: