SKIING: Killington, Vermont - Friday, 11/21

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 299
  1. #1
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,091

    Thumbs up SKIING: Killington, Vermont - Friday, 11/21

    Okay. Time to put in a V Day. This is contingent on a few things:
    • They're open
    • Chute is open
    • Chute is ungroomed
    • It's not raining
    I could push to Friday, 11/21 if need be. Who else is down?

    I ski double black diamonds.

  2. #2
    I'll see you there on Saturday 11/15

  3. #3
    Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Thomaston, CT
    Posts
    31,091
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I'll see you there on Saturday 11/15
    No you won't. Do you get no vacation time?
    I ski double black diamonds.

  4. #4
    bvibert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Torrington, CT
    Posts
    30,394
    In! Though, if those conditions are met the week before I may consider going then instead. I want to effing ski... ASAP!
    Brian

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Okay. Time to put in a V Day. This is contingent on a few things:
    • They're open
    • Chute is open
    • Chute is ungroomed
    • It's not raining
    I could push to Friday, 11/21 if need be. Who else is down?
    You're way too picky...what if it's just the run on the front side..Canyon-Standard??? You should be happy to just ski,..anyway maybe I'll be there..I have alot more vacation time than last year at this time..but seriously Greg.,.do you ever ski on weekends??? All the PASR days are on weekends..I'm going to plan some AlpineZone days on the weekends as well..

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    No you won't. Do you get no vacation time?
    it's minimal until I've hit two years with the company, which is next May. 2009-2010 winter I should be able to grab 4-5 midweek days. Like your want/need to spend weekends with the fam, the minimal vaca time I get is spent with the lady......deposits

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    it's minimal until I've hit two years with the company, which is next May. 2009-2010 winter I should be able to grab 4-5 midweek days. Like your want/need to spend weekends with the fam, the minimal vaca time I get is spent with the lady......deposits
    DeadHead if the 15th is opening day at Mount Snow I'll be there..and for Sunday as well..I don't need an ungroomed bump run..I just want to ski..even if it's raining.,.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Okay. Time to put in a V Day. This is contingent on a few things:
    • They're open
    • Chute is open
    • Chute is ungroomed
    • It's not raining
    I could push to Friday, 11/21 if need be. Who else is down?
    In

  9. #9
    I'd be down for opening day.
    SoVT

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GrilledSteezeSandwich View Post
    DeadHead if the 15th is opening day at Mount Snow I'll be there..and for Sunday as well..I don't need an ungroomed bump run..I just want to ski..even if it's raining.,.
    could be possible. I may be at the River or Sugarloaf that weekend anyhow. I plan on hitting the Warren Miller film for lift tickets

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:35 PM.