• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Computer Desktop Image

Jcb890

Be sure to go to the AlpineZone Summit if it is there again next year. It is a frickin awesome mountain.

I just found this site back in February. I took a handful of years off from snowboarding, but have gotten back into it this season. I look forward to being active on here and perhaps next year I'll join you guys for the AlpineZone Summit next season.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I just found this site back in February. I took a handful of years off from snowboarding, but have gotten back into it this season. I look forward to being active on here and perhaps next year I'll join you guys for the AlpineZone Summit next season.

Cool. It is nice having you here!

BenedictGomez

My current desktop pic is a photo I took of this hill that not many posters here would recognize.

Attachments

• 293.jpg
    293.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 93

drjeff

Great photo!

Thanks! I actually wasn't going to ski that trail that run, but riding up the lift, I passed the snow reporter lying on his belly with his board on and an un-gloved hand on the camera (as my full face mask alludes too, it was COLD Monday AM - about 0 at the summit with a 20-30mph wind!!) so I felt bad for him freezing there on the snow waiting for a skier or rider to go by and just took off towards him trying to make some decent turns so he could at least get to put his glove back on!! :)

Jcb890

Thanks! I actually wasn't going to ski that trail that run, but riding up the lift, I passed the snow reporter lying on his belly with his board on and an un-gloved hand on the camera (as my full face mask alludes too, it was COLD Monday AM - about 0 at the summit with a 20-30mph wind!!) so I felt bad for him freezing there on the snow waiting for a skier or rider to go by and just took off towards him trying to make some decent turns so he could at least get to put his glove back on!! :)

I wonder if I saw the same person on Sunday over on the Sunbrook side. He was a boarder with a nice looking camera and he stopped a couple times to shoot.

vcunning

Courtesy of a Mount Snow Photographer friend . . . likely the same guy that took DrJeff's photo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mount Snow Night Snowmaking Photo.jpg
    Mount Snow Night Snowmaking Photo.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 147