• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your Best ski pics

awf170

heres a bunch
Heres a bunch of pics from castlerock at sugarbush from last january
P1010033.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010006.jpg

ChileMass

Austin - those pics of Alta are great. Alf's High Rustler is the toughest trail I ever attempted. My bro-in-law and I actually bailed out about 2/3 of the way down because my legs were spent.....

awf170

ChileMass said:
Austin - those pics of Alta are great. Alf's High Rustler is the toughest trail I ever attempted. My bro-in-law and I actually bailed out about 2/3 of the way down because my legs were spent.....

i loved that trail, how did u bail out, i thought it was steep all around. I did the glade to the skiers right of it for the first 1/3 then went onto the trail. Imagine doing that trail without stopping once, that would be a killer burn

awf170

skibum1321 said:
http://www.huckyourshit.com/index.php?path=./Content/Outdoors/Skiing

All of the categories are on the left. I never got around to putting up Tahoe pics, but I have some good ones of there too.

those pics are sick, some of those drops look like a lot of fun. I wish i got some action shots in the glades, but im always by myself( ya i no i shouldnt be in the glades by myself but i have no one to ski them with). This pic post only goal is to get us depressed :(

loafer89

WhiteNitro.jpg

I do not have alot of pictures that I would consider very breathtaking, but I like this picture from Sugarloaf on February 14th 2005.

ChileMass

awf170 said:
i loved that trail, how did u bail out.....

As I recall, there was a glade about 2/3 of the way down on skier's left, although it was a long time ago and I may have been suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome already. All I remember is that my legs were toast and I needed to get out of there before I got killed. Lots of people standing around wondering what to do (me included) as I recall........but - I can say I skied it.....

awf170

ChileMass said:
awf170 said:
i loved that trail, how did u bail out.....

As I recall, there was a glade about 2/3 of the way down on skier's left, although it was a long time ago and I may have been suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome already. All I remember is that my legs were toast and I needed to get out of there before I got killed. Lots of people standing around wondering what to do (me included) as I recall........but - I can say I skied it.....

all that matter is that u did it

Greg

Staff member
Here are my favorite pics from this season:

Jericho at Jiminy Peak:
Dsc05643.jpg

East Glades at Berkshire East:
Dsc05736.jpg

Sunrise at Sugarbush:
DSC05848.jpg

Yours truly at MRG:
DSC05816.jpg

"Air riverc0il" at the Beast:
Dsc05922.jpg

Franconia Ridge from North Peak at Loon:
DSC06101.jpg

Da Loaf from OMG turn:
DSC06263.jpg

And this one get's an honorable mention - "incognito bviberto":
Dsc05926.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
Grego said:
And this one get's an honorable mention - "incognito bviberto":
:lol: Thats gotta be my favorite as well, I'm glad you got it... I think... well maybe not, since it seems to keep popping up ;)

Some great pics in this thread, I'll have to pick my favorite pic that I took and post it later...