• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TJ Maxx Sale

Rushski

Checked Tyngsboro, MA and Nashua, NH stores and there is some decent stuff left.

Tyngsboro - Hats (picked up a Mountain Hardwear), gloves, Marker side-zip pants, baselayers and many Columbia jackets. A few other jackets but not much. Some accessories but nothing special.

Nashua - Hats, gloves, accessories, baselayers, Columbia, a few Marmot jackats and some other accessories. A little bit better selection than abopve but nothing too great.

Both stores seem to have quite a bit of women's stuff but didn't look too closely as wife doesn't ski...

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Saratoga springs
huge womens selection. Good quantities of mostly Columbia for men.
Hey, what is it with black? Is that the only allowed color
for mens jacket this year? 99% black, but women have many choices.

SkiDork

billski said:
it's hard to believe a bunch of guys are engaged in such a shopaholic activity

billski said:
i still can't help but chuckle at all the guys out shopping.

billski said:
saratoga springs
huge womens selection. Good quantities of mostly columbia for men.
Hey, what is it with black? Is that the only allowed color
for mens jacket this year? 99% black, but women have many choices.

lol

Warp Daddy

been to 3 stores in MA and 3 in NYS so far mostly crap for guys - womens stuff is so/so All in all an really OFF yr for TJ 's SKI stuff quality

thetrailboss

Staff member

Thanks for pointing that out because I noticed the same thing! :lol:

The Burlington, Vermont store has LOTS of Marmot Down Jackets and a few Spyder, Marmot, and Sun Ice softshells that are really nice and downright dirt cheap. Lots of goggles and maybe four Bern helmets. Some long underwear, although you can't try them on in the fitting room.

thetrailboss

Staff member
The Rutland (VT) store has some new, higher end inventory from Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear, TNF, and Spyder. I picked up a Cloudveil Windbloc top for $25 instead of $125. And I could kill the guy who snagged the Patagonia Synchilla top I wanted and tortured me by walking around the store looking at other things rather than just buying the damn thing. ;)

gmcunni

The Rutland (VT) store has some new, higher end inventory from Patagonia, Mountain Hardwear, TNF, and Spyder. I picked up a Cloudveil Windbloc top for $25 instead of $125. And I could kill the guy who snagged the Patagonia Synchilla top I wanted and tortured me by walking around the store looking at other things rather than just buying the damn thing. ;)

DAMN YOU .. now i have to go recheck all the frig'n stores i thought i was done with

gmcunni

I'll check the Southington store for you tomorrow.

thanks, i'll be up that way on Sunday.. hitting mt southington ski swap and probably play it again sports. looking for new helmet for daughter who refuses the boyish blue hand-me-down from her older brother.

o3jeff

N Dartmouth, ma store has a lot of Columbia coats, some marmot stuff, UA bases. Overall a lot of stuff speadout throughout the store. I picked up a Cloudveil Run Don't Walk top for $25

Mildcat

I went back to the Westboro store and found a Cloudveil Traverse Crew Fleece for $16.99 and an Under Armour, Team Realtree camo mock tn for $19.99. I might go back and pick up another Under Armour shirt.

o3jeff

I'll check the Southington store for you tomorrow.

thanks, i'll be up that way on Sunday.. hitting mt southington ski swap and probably play it again sports. looking for new helmet for daughter who refuses the boyish blue hand-me-down from her older brother.

Don't bother wasting your time going to the Southington store, not much there. The only thing they did have that you might be interested in were a few pairs of black Marker ski pants for $40(size medium and large)

roark

Not much at the Keene NH store. Some Under Armour base layers, softshells, expensive spyder pants (seriously, $300?!?!?), $30-40 goggles (some polarized), bern helmets, and a plethora of columbia jackets and sessions pants. Easily the worst selection here in recent memory.

Didn't see any patagucci.