• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TJ Maxx Sale

wa-loaf

Someone post here if they find out when it starts. From the old posts it looks like it starts in early October.

gmcunni

TJ Maxx - Newtown CT - Sept 26

had a few ski jackets out (son picked up softshell for $25) but no pants or gear.

BackLoafRiver

Stopped by one of our local stores. Lots of stuff in. Mostly Columbia and Spyder. Did see a few Orage pieces including a nice softshell and a few Burton pants as well.

WJenness

Stopped by one of our local stores. Lots of stuff in. Mostly Columbia and Spyder. Did see a few Orage pieces including a nice softshell and a few Burton pants as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

I guess I know what I'm doing at lunch today.

-w

2knees

TJ Maxx doesnt run their operation like a typical retailer. they never know what they'll be able to buy, they dont advertise so the merchandise doesnt go to every store, or even close to that, and they never buy back into the same thing. They want you to buy when you see it cause chances are, you won't see that item in a TJ Maxx again. So procrastinators beware.

deadheadskier

Staff member
In VT today for work. Nothing in the Middlebury store this morning. I'll be checking out the Burlington Store later this afternoon.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
TJ Maxx doesnt run their operation like a typical retailer. they never know what they'll be able to buy, they dont advertise so the merchandise doesnt go to every store, or even close to that, and they never buy back into the same thing. They want you to buy when you see it cause chances are, you won't see that item in a TJ Maxx again. So procrastinators beware.
I agree with this except that in the past, they have made a big deal out of the arrival of the ski clothing. Usually it was sometime in early to mid-October.

2knees

I agree with this except that in the past, they have made a big deal out of the arrival of the ski clothing. Usually it was sometime in early to mid-October.

:lol:

whether you agree or not, its true. I worked for them.

2knees

Not looking to argue. Just saying that they're not crazy for looking for info on the arrival since it was provided previously.

I know that. I just thought you might be fired up from the sundown thread. :flame: