• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TJ Maxx Sale

thetrailboss

Staff member
Nothing in the Rutvegas store except some winter coats from Columbia and a few Marmot Softshells (all small). No long underwear.

bvibert

Staff member
Just got my passses southington and sundown...got a southington one just so I can ski everynight after work....maybe some moguls there this year!!

Look at you getting all cultured and stuff! Enjoy Southington, hopefully you can get some moguls going there. If not maybe you can hook up with rueler to learn some racing techniques. Then you and Greg can race against each other on NASTAR nights! :lol:

thetrailboss

Staff member
garbage in the btown store as well

Sounds like you are doing the Route 7 circuit and are in my neck of the woods. How did you like the massive construction project on Route 7 in Brandon? I have to drive through it every weekday. :roll:

deadheadskier

Staff member
Sounds like you are doing the Route 7 circuit and are in my neck of the woods. How did you like the massive construction project on Route 7 in Brandon? I have to drive through it every weekday. :roll:

downtown Brandon was as far as I had to travel, so I missed the construction. Douzy of a day though.

Stowe > Brandon > Burlington > Middlebury. Just the way the meetings lined up.

Nice part of the day was driving over 125. State is lucky it's newly refinished 125 wasn't wiped out. That river through there was RAGING. I was surprised to not see kayakers on it. The White River was as high as I've ever seen it as well.

gmcunni

10.2.2010 - Shelton CT Store

not much to speak of, just a few jackets and shells. no pants, base layers or gear to be found.

but i picked up some underwear while there.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Looks like next week is the start of the event. It does not sound like it may be as good as in the past....no ski gear is listed.

Glenn

Keene had a good selection last year. Well, for my wife. They had a good amout jackets. She actually scored two pairs of really nice Spyder ski pants.

You do have to get while the gettin' is good. I think after January, that was it. Then they start putting shorts out. :lol:

WJenness

Woburn, MA has some stuff out...

A bunch of soft goods (Jackets, pants, base layers, some gloves), a couple helmets, and some goggles... much smaller than in years past.

Picked up a pair of marker pants for $39.99 that seem decent...

Didn't have much time to poke around too much (was out at lunch with a friend), but my impression was the goggle selection sucked and was pricier than in years past.

-w

gmcunni

i was back in the newtown ct store yesterday, just because i was in that shopping center. i didn't expect anything different from previous visit and i wasn't disappointed.

marker pants for $40 is what i'm looking for. hope stores near me get them soon.

wa-loaf

Hit up the Worcester and Shrewsbury stores on my way back from Wachusett this afternoon.

Worcester has a bunch of Columbia stuff out with a little Spider and Marker stuff thrown in. 50% off the $600 Spider pants is still too much for me even thought they fit pretty nice ... they did have the $39.99 Marker pants.

Shrewsbury doesn't have any mens out yet. They were putting the womans stuff out while I was there and had what looked like a really large selection of nice Under Armor ski pants. They said the mens stuff is coming out tomorrow. Won't be able to get back until Friday so don't take all the good stuff!