• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TJ Maxx Sale

Mildcat

Thanks to W Jenness for posting this in the skiing on the cheap thread. I went to the store at the Greendale Mall. Some nice Jackets but nothing I was really looking for. So I went to the store in Westboro and scored. I got a pair of Patagonia ski pants with GoreTex for $99.99.

Glenn

They sometimes have random ski stuff there. We picked up some goggles a few years back for next to nothing....Smiths and Bolle.

Mildcat

They sometimes have random ski stuff there. We picked up some goggles a few years back for next to nothing....Smiths and Bolle.

The Westboro store even had some Giro Root Goggles for $29. That's a good price but I tried a pair on and they didn't fit my face that well.

o3jeff

I was in there today and they got some really nice stuff. Jackets from Spyder, Marker, Cloudveil, most around $150 and under.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I went to the store in Union NJ today to see what all the excitement is about. I didn't really see anything I needed but the place was full of amazing hot women wearing short dresses and high heels! :eek: I might have to go clothes shopping there more often :grin:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I would. They had a decent selection. I just bought new pants 2 seasons ago so I don't need them. They also had a lot of Columbia fleece jackets and pullovers.

MRGisevil

TJ Maxx is awesome! Just watch out for sale days- they super shoppers will mow you down and snatch the gear you found from you cold, dead hands :lol:

I went to the store in Union NJ today to see what all the excitement is about. I didn't really see anything I needed but the place was full of amazing hot women wearing short dresses and high heels! :eek: I might have to go clothes shopping there more often :grin:

Hell yeah...there's a TG Maxx right up the street from me..

Mildcat

but the place was full of amazing hot women wearing short dresses and high heels! :eek: I might have to go clothes shopping there more often :grin:

I went at the wrong time. I went on a weekday around noon, the only women there were old enough to be my gramma.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Just went to the store in BTV. Scored some Bolle Goggles for less than half price. Also scored some nice Cloudveil Scholler/Leather Palm gloves WITH liners for $39, regularly $90. Great deals. I even saw Patagonia stuff on sale :eek:

The new gloves.

Last edited:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I went at the wrong time. I went on a weekday around noon, the only women there were old enough to be my gramma.
Hey!!! That's when I shop! :uzi: Though I'm probably overlooked because I'm usually wrangling my kids... :oops:

I went on Friday before heading out to NH for the weekend... and found a K2 hardshell snowboarder jacket that I fell in love with. Orchid (all my jackets are blue or black), waterproof, full of features... Originally $190 and they had it for $79.99. Guess what's on my coat rack now? :oops:

There were some great deals. If you have kids, it's even better (if you can) to wait until the spring when they clearance out the leftovers. I got my daughter a Spyder fleece for REALLY cheap in the spring, as well as another big brand jacket and ski pants for a song.

Mildcat

Hey!!! That's when I shop! :uzi: Though I'm probably overlooked because I'm usually wrangling my kids... :oops:
Ok, in my defense we were at different stores. If we were at the same store I'd be posting about the hot ski mamma's that were there. :wink:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Ok, in my defense we were at different stores. If we were at the same store I'd be posting about the hot ski mamma's that were there. :wink:
No sweat. Most of the other women at my store were grannies, too. ;) Though I did run into a girl I went to high school with...

tekweezle

went to the TJ Maxx in Manhattan at 18th street and 6th avenue. the selection of ski stuff is typical for a closeout place, mostly surplus stuff in varying condition. they did have helmets and goggles too.

however the prices were pretty good-ski/snowboard pants that should go for 100 or more for 39$. I might pick up some extra stuff.