• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lets see your wives and girlfriends

thetrailboss

Staff member
Yeah....Ms. Trailboss has asked that I not take her picture for the site 'cause you don't know where those pics may end up...

Good joke though :wink:

atomic68

I think it was funny. Thats another thing I like about this site....much less uptight here than at some of the competition.

thetrailboss

Staff member
atomic68 said:
I think it was funny. Thats another thing I like about this site....much less uptight here than at some of the competition.

Welcome to the site, atomic86. We look forward to seeing you in here...the thing that makes the place great is the people...so join in! :wink:

dmc

hunter_01-21-02_Alexa.jpg

WTF...
....Here's my fiance'...

Jaytrek57

I would post a picture of my wife but that would lower the self-esteem of all the other....

Oh wait...that was my reply to the "Pets" thread. :wink:

Plus, my wife would neuter me if I posted a picture without her knowing. :eek: :eek: :( :eek: :eek:

SilentCal

Grace is posted on the Flags gallery board and I'd join the ranks of the neutered along with Jaytrek if I posted anywhere else. Plus It would take me too long to figure out how to do it.

Joshua B

misha.jpg

Great pics so thanks to everyone who posted those.

I think it's funny...regarding the topic title, "Lets see your wives and girlfriends" ...it assumes we're all guys and we all have wives or girlfriends, not husbands or boyfriends. Even though it's perfectly legal in my state for men to marry. :lol:

atomic68, care to share what other forums you're referring to?

Regarding the pic I posted, that's my girlfriend and she saw the topic and doesn't have a problem with it.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Joshua B said:
misha.jpg

Great pics so thanks to everyone who posted those.

I think it's funny...regarding the topic title, "Lets see your wives and girlfriends" ...it assumes we're all guys and we all have wives or girlfriends, not husbands or boyfriends. Even though it's perfectly legal in my state for men to marry. :lol:
I really did not put much thought or time into the subject. The post was ment to be a joke I did not intend for any reply.

atomic68

1-JoshuaB...Um No, but Thanks for asking. :lol: :lol:
2-I Guess I wont be posting my wedding pics from K-Peak in this thread :D