• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

server moving slow today?

Glenn

It took me about 5 minutes to load the forums and log in....

o3jeff

Fix the lag, I have gotten quite a bit done today at work since I am too impatient to sit and wait for the threads to open.

Greg

Staff member
Making a move to a new server which I'm hoping will alleviate this problem for good. It might take some time for everybody to resolve to the new server.

Greg

Staff member
What's the big rush if it's a little slow? Reminds me of Homer Simpson complaining about the microwave not cooking fast enough, lol.

Not sure about you, but I've been experiencing delays that almost make the site unusable.

Greg

Staff member
The server migration is complete. Hopefully that will be the last of the site slow-downs for a while.

It's moving so fast..I had like 25 threads to catch up on this morning and I'm gobbling them up like 2knees in the bumps..num num num num