• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Biking- Spring Pond

awf170

Well I finally got out for my first realy bike ride this or year(actually first real one in 2 years because i didnt go at all last year) My parents went away and I had nothing to do until the afternoon, so i went up spring pond for a ride. The trail was in really good condition(no trees down, only one river crossing), the only problem was that it was extremely hot. Once i got to the end i noticed my water feel out at the start of the trail :angry: , but i was still determined to climb the last hill, but fallied missirably, and had to walk half way up and feel once. Once i turned around i found my water on the first 100 yards of the trail :roll: , that water helped... I didnt want to carry a camera so i have no pics except this one i took after of my knee after my awsome fall.
ill probably go out later this week and try to get that hill with water and without it being extremely hot.
P6030048.jpg