• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Monday 11/3

2knees

Gonna be up monday, possibly with powhunter. I wont be there until late morning but if anyone is interested post here.

Greg

Staff member
Have fun, guys! Based on the pics I've seen from today, the bumps look rippin'! ;)

2knees

dont be a hater now. High of 48 at 3200 feet tomorrow. and i dont start early so there is always a chance. i've seen rime and or reason bump up in less then 2 hours with some traffic.

Greg

Staff member
dont be a hater now. High of 48 at 3200 feet tomorrow. and i dont start early so there is always a chance. i've seen rime and or reason bump up in less then 2 hours with some traffic.

Just teasin'. Have fun guys!

powbmps

I need instant gratification. Some kind of live feed would be ideal, but constant updates via Blackberry would be acceptable :grin:.

Greg

Staff member
I need instant gratification. Some kind of live feed would be ideal, but constant updates via Blackberry would be acceptable :grin:.

Someone has to perfect a live feed helmet cam this season.

2knees

back. great day. great company. movie is done. i spent all of 10 minutes on it so dont expect much. pretty foggy too.

soon as i have a chance i'll put in the trip report section.