• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Warm out today

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
it isn't the heat that kills me, it's the humidity. my skin has been perspiring all day, ick. it was crazy hot yesterday in tuckerman ravine. i actually wanted the sun behind the clouds and for the wind to kick in! very rare wishes on the rock pile!

awf170

Powderhound21 said:
yep. My favorite holiday is haloween. Because it marks the beginning of ski/snowboard season and snowmaking season. Ive got a countdown to haloween on my website.

I can make it seem real short. There are only 19 wednesdays left until ski season. Wax 'em up :wink: !

i thinking about trying to go sledding on grass, looks like fun... im already gettin ready for next season..
http://forums.alpinezone.com/viewtopic.php?t=4483
that run is what rock skis are made for :lol:

ALLSKIING

Staff member
riverc0il said:
it isn't the heat that kills me, it's the humidity. my skin has been perspiring all day, ick. it was crazy hot yesterday in tuckerman ravine. i actually wanted the sun behind the clouds and for the wind to kick in! very rare wishes on the rock pile!
I saw your pics nice.. snow still looked good.

awf170

Powderhound21 said:
I go leaf boarding after it rains or while it is raining. I have a really cheap snowboard that I use. You'd be surprised how fast wet leaves go. :)
carving must be hard :lol:

MichaelJ

Website
www.saletnik.org
It was in the upper 80's in the Carrabassett area of Maine (that's Sugarloaf for the geographically challenged). Miserable hiking weather, with high humidity and swarming bugs. The thunderstorm helped. :)

ALLSKIING

Staff member
MichaelJ said:
It was in the upper 80's in the Carrabassett area of Maine (that's Sugarloaf for the geographically challenged). Miserable hiking weather, with high humidity and swarming bugs. The thunderstorm helped. :)
Any snow left?

ctenidae

"It' shot. Real hot. Hottest place is in my shorts. Gonna do a little crotch-pot cooking!"

I saw 91 on my car thermometer yesterday at Blue Hills. Roasty toasty.

loafer89

I recieved a nice e-mail from my brother this morning about how he thoroughly enjoyed his "quick" weekend trip to A-basin and skiing in 8" of powder. :x :x :-?

loafer89

I just sent him an e-mail, but I do not know if he took a camera.

Not looking forward to seeing powder pictures in June though :x :x

I spent the weekend digging a trench and installing an electric line for my pool pump, it felt hot as :angry: