• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust I - 1/24/09

downhill04

I am going to be logging off in a minute but before I do I want to wish everybody luck tomorrow. Lets show the world that the C.L.I.T.S. can truly bring it! Get a good night sleep and be ready to rip tomorrow. I want to see and all AZ podium award ceremony.

I will be getting there around 11:00 tomorrow if that means anything to anybody.

Grassi21

all these well wishes. what you all seem to miss is last place is mine. try and take it...

downhill04

I'm a nervous wreck. i'm not even sure i really want to do this.

You are the best bump skier in the comp. You have nothing to worry about. The landing are going to be soft so the kickers will be a cake walk. No need to worry about your knees on the landings. I do however have $300 on you to win so if you don't I will just have to break your knees anyway.

2knees

You are the best bump skier in the comp. You have nothing to worry about. The landing are going to be soft so the kickers will be a cake walk. No need to worry about your knees on the landings. I do however have $300 on you to win so if you don't I will just have to break your knees anyway.

lol, nice try chief but deflecting the pressure to me isnt gonna make your life any easier.

actually, i just kidding around but Chris mentioned that it may be too warm tonight to make snow. they are looking at a window between 6:00 am and 9:00 am if it does in fact get cold enough. I'm praying they can top coat those cause i really dont want to hit ice bumps at full speed tomorrow.

MR. evil

what time is everyone arriving on Sat?

I was thinking of getting there around 11:00 to get some practice in and work on my monster air, but not so much that I am tired for the comp.....I will need alot of energy for my one run:smile:

2knees

probably around noon for me.

sharpen those edges ladies, its freakin warm out right now.. :roll: then some plummeting temps during the late morning should set it all up nice and firm.

MR. evil

I think I will bring both pairs of skis tommorrow. I have felt much more comfortable skiing the ice bumps on my all mountain skis vs the bump skis.