• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust I - 1/24/09

Greg

Staff member
Johnnypoach isn't going to make it? Steveo you need to kid nap him and force him to join us.

Nope, I think he's in:

Roll call:

2knees
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
MR.evil
Grassi21
madskier6
gmcunni
downhill04
powhunter
MrMagic
johnnypoach

2knees

Oh.. guess I'm dense.. ;)

all kidding aside, i have a call in for a babysitter tonight. hopefully i'll be joining you guys tonight. i havent skied in well over a week. jonesing big time.

bvibert

Staff member
all kidding aside, i have a call in for a babysitter tonight. hopefully i'll be joining you guys tonight. i havent skied in well over a week. jonesing big time.

Hope to see you there! We can stop by Pig's Eye afterwards.. :beer:

2knees

this is gonna be an interesting comp. temps are gonna be pretty cold for ct. low 20's. bumps have to be pretty much rock solid by now. definitely not gonna be like last year with the mashed potatoes and 45 degree temps.

buckle up those chin straps, bring your lunch pail and hardhat and get to work.

Greg

Staff member
Just means more bust than bump. Gonna be interesting! :lol:

2knees

i'm sure they'll take care of us as they always do. 2 more nights of snowmaking and keeping that bad boy closed to the public on saturday should be totally sufficient to give us a damn fine run.

seriously though, if you guys could rope it off on saturday morning that would be completely fantastic. not sure how much traffic it would see but keeping even a few of the skidders off it before the comp would do wonders.

Greg

Staff member
seriously though, if you guys could rope it off on saturday morning that would be completely fantastic. not sure how much traffic it would see but keeping even a few of the skidders off it before the comp would do wonders.

Or at least until I get there. ;) Seriously, I agree 100%.