• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust I - 1/24/09

2knees

Yes i'm starting this now ladies. Its only 2+ months out. Get your priorities straight and come out for this. There are plenty of new members on Alpinezone now so turnout should be at least double last years event. Grassi, i'm looking at YOU! Let the games almost begin.

www.skisundown.com/updatedimages/mogulfun.WMV

2knees

Roll Call. Once you sign this there is NO RETURN.

2knees

Greg

Staff member
2knees
bvibert
mondeo
Greg

Don't let any icy January bumps scare you.

2knees

So do you guys want me to drive down from Lowell, MA and beat your asses?

Yes, drive down. No, you wont beat me. :flame:

do it austin. you'll make it legit with some crazy ass air i'm sure.

2knees

Powbmps, sign the efff up for this. You can ski in your slippers.

Greg

Staff member

What's up with encouraging real talent to attend our little hack job of a mogul event? :smash:

2knees

What's up with encouraging real talent to attend our little hack job of a mogul event? :smash:

I need some motivation. You guys dont provide it. :lol:

let the trash talk begin......

MR. evil

Roll Call. Once you sign this there is NO RETURN.

2knees

Im in! Now we have to wait and see if Grassi will sign up.............and then actually show!

2Knees
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
Mr.evil

Grassi21

Im in! Now we have to wait and see if Grassi will sign up.............and then actually show!

2Knees
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
Mr.evil

You guys are rough...

2Knees
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
Mr.evil
Grassi21

jaytrem

I'm really more of a SnowJournaler, but I might have to show up at this one to give you AZ folks a good beatdown. I just need to know who prefers their beatings by ski, snowboard, or tele? Hopefully I'll have the time to accommodate all requests. :)

Seriously though, it sounds like a good time. Haven't been in a bump competition in probably 15 years, so it should be interesting. And you AZ types seem like a friendly enough bunch. I wonder what is the feasibility of competeing in all three disciplines?

bvibert

Staff member
I'm really more of a SnowJournaler, but I might have to show up at this one to give you AZ folks a good beatdown. I just need to know who prefers their beatings by ski, snowboard, or tele? Hopefully I'll have the time to accommodate all requests. :)

Seriously though, it sounds like a good time. Haven't been in a bump competition in probably 15 years, so it should be interesting. And you AZ types seem like a friendly enough bunch. I wonder what is the feasibility of competeing in all three disciplines?

I doubt that you'd be able to participate in all three. Last year they fired off each heat rather quickly. I don't think you'd have a chance to get back up to the top of the course before they got to you again.

powhunter

Cmon Chris....You can stay at my crib...Maybe you can come up sat and we can ski the course and ya can give me some tips on A&E.. and perfecting my heli X....then We can go out to dinner and Ill fix ya up with my GFs sister!

steve