• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Bump or Bust I - 1/24/09

2knees

Cmon Chris....You can stay at my crib...Maybe you can come up sat and we can ski the course and ya can give me some tips on A&E.. and perfecting my heli X....then We can go out to dinner and Ill fix ya up with my GFs sister!

steve

hey no effin way man. chris aint givin no lessons to no one. unfair advantage.

powbmps

Why am I getting dragged into this? First it's the threatening PM's from 2knees. Now these rather questionable invitations from Powhunter. I'm frightened :eek:.

2knees I refuse to be intimidated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powhunter got any photos?

powhunter

Why am I getting dragged into this? First it's the threatening PM's from 2knees. Now these rather questionable invitations from Powhunter. I'm frightened :eek:.

2knees I refuse to be intimidated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powhunter got any photos?

Shes a little overweight but I figure we'll be all drunk after the comp celebrating my victory so who really gives a rats ass

steve

2knees

Shes a little overweight but I figure we'll be all drunk after the comp celebrating my victory so who really gives a rats ass

steve

she's waitin for you powbmps.

nicelady.JPG

madskier6

I'm in. So is my 10-yr old son, Kevin. He placed second in the 17 & under age category last year.

2Knees
bvibert
mondeo
Greg
Mr.evil
Grassi21
powhunter
madskier6
madskier6's son Kevin

Looking forward to another great day on the bump course at Sundown!

Greg

Staff member
I was at the mountain tonight for the ski swap. The event board clearly has both comp dates displayed. So cool to think that they're doing two comps now, based primarily on our encouragement. Come on out and support them!

Greg

Staff member
I need some motivation. You guys dont provide it. :lol:

let the trash talk begin......

You talk like you were competitive last year:

Yep. Getting a lot of mileage out of that vid... :lol:

Greg

Staff member
I'm in. So is my 10-yr old son, Kevin. He placed second in the 17 & under age category last year.

Awesome! Lots of Kevin stoke here:

Super polite little kid and likes to ski right on the edge.......just like his dad! :spin:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I"m telling you, I want to do this. Maybe the 2nd one. What were there, 2 women last year? And one was a teen? All I want to do is finish. Who wants to teach me?

bvibert

Staff member
I"m telling you, I want to do this. Maybe the 2nd one. What were there, 2 women last year? And one was a teen? All I want to do is finish. Who wants to teach me?

I gots a book youse can read.... somewhere....

rueler

looks like it could be fun...I'll have to check my on hill schedule. I'm not really into the competition thing...but, it'll be fun to rip bumps with you guys.