• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Sugarbush Thread"

KustyTheKlown

no, not that i can recall. you just turn up and say you have indy and show your id. they look you up and issue you a ticket.

i am going to need to use my 25% off day. i have plenty of places i can ski for free but this is last licks and i am going Friday where there is snow.

ThatGuy

Is there an attestation form for the Indy Pass like they had for the Ikon pass? Haven't really paid attention.
They just give you a little slip to sign with your name and phone number when you get the ticket at Jay.

ericfromMA/NH/VT

I have to wait 16 more days to use my quad pass from last year. I am not optimistic. I need an early-mid april miracle storm. Having lived in VT for 3 years I know it can happen, but I;m thinking I'll be screwed.

anyone hear if they are doing anything for those who could not use an old quadpass this year?

I played by the rules and all it Looks like 'm gonna get is screwed.

JEEPSKIBUM

Is Out to Lunch still skiable back to Mountainside parking lot? Wonder if tomorrows precip will make it better?

cdskier

Is Out to Lunch still skiable back to Mountainside parking lot? Wonder if tomorrows precip will make it better?
Not unless you like skiing dirt/grass/rocks. I walked over to it from Upper Village rd last Thursday I think it was and was amazed how much was gone. And we've had more wet weather and warm temps since then...

Powder Whore

“I ski here all the time – this will be day nine this season. When you have a house right on the mountain, you tend to use it.”

I hope this is a hoax. It is 4/1.

Last edited:

WWF-VT

Lincoln Peak was empty today with lifts pretty much ski on after noon. Warmer and real spring skiing compared to Saturday. My guess is that North Lynx is done after today.

HowieT2

Lincoln Peak was empty today with lifts pretty much ski on after noon. Warmer and real spring skiing compared to Saturday. My guess is that North Lynx is done after today.
The bumps on sunrise were soft with nice lines.

WinS

The groomers have done a great job putting together a path on skier‘s right so maybe a day or two more, but it is getting close to the end with the spring sun.

cdskier

The groomers have done a great job putting together a path on skier‘s right so maybe a day or two more, but it is getting close to the end with the spring sun.
They've definitely done a great job there. I'm glad they've been able to keep the North Lynx area open this long. The Sunrise bumps were a lot of fun this weekend.

KustyTheKlown

Hah! At least they let us walk through the mud and opened the trail though!

i always ski with headphones on, so i'm functionally deaf.

i was taking my skis off to walk thru to the sunrise bumps, and these two dudes on skis behind me i'm pretty sure said something rude to me about being in their way. they then proceeded to try to ski over the mud pit. and i just casually walked thru and passed them and put my skis back on on the other side.