The "Sugarbush Thread" - Page 559

AlpineZone

Page 559 of 589 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5889
    Skied over the weekend, skiing was fun, visibility up top on Saturday was tough but conditions were good. I thought I would share this photo with everyone.
    skiracks.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nhskier1969 View Post
    Skied over the weekend, skiing was fun, visibility up top on Saturday was tough but conditions were good. I thought I would share this photo with everyone.
    skiracks.jpg
    LOL. At times this season they have had staff picking up skis that were left on the ground and putting them in the racks. Saw them doing that at the base of ME a couple weeks ago (might have been closing weekend when I saw that).

Quote Originally Posted by nhskier1969 View Post
    skiracks.jpg

I would have no problem stepping on/kicking those skis out of my way. If the racks were full I would be a little more understanding but there are empty racks 10 feet away.

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    I would have no problem stepping on/kicking those skis out of my way. If the racks were full I would be a little more understanding but there are empty racks 10 feet away.
    I was thinking the ski area should throw them all together in a big pile like a bonfire ready to happen. With a can of gasoline next to it.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2010/11 - 30days 2011/12 - 29days 2012/13 - 40 days 2013/14 - 39 days 2014/15 - 42 days
    2015/2016 -27 days 2016/17 - 51 days 2017/18 - 57 days

Ikon pass holders, for sure.
    Last edited by ThinkSnow; Apr 11, 2019 at 8:06 AM.
    Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by skiur View Post
    A pet peeve of mine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Live, Ski, or Die!

In case you hadn't heard, Roxbury Gap is closed until May 1st.

That
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSnow View Post
    Ikon pass holders, for sure.
    That is not true. This is not limited to any one group of visitors. While this is aggravating, it has gotten better.

And it looks like we might have a decent Saturday and first part of Sunday with the Grift playing in the courtyard Saturday afternoon.

The Grift on the courtyard and Sunny skies in the afternoon. Temps are looking great also. Truly a great weekend. I will also be attending the celebration of Dave Gould. I know it will be sad but in the spirit of Dave, I am going to smile and think of my best joke or funny story. I may even leave my skis on the snow for good measure. LOL See you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by WinS View Post
    That is not true. This is not limited to any one group of visitors. While this is aggravating, it has gotten better.

And it looks like we might have a decent Saturday and first part of Sunday with the Grift playing in the courtyard Saturday afternoon.
    I'm thinking that ThinkSnow's comment may have been said a bit jokingly just because blaming Ikon is the popular thing to do nowadays! Anyone that has been here for a while knows that skis on the ground thing has been happening long before Ikon. I do agree it has gotten better most days.

Looking forward to some good spring skiing this weekend! Not many weekends left and I already am losing the one after Easter due to a family commitment.

Thread Information