• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Sugarbush Thread"

rocks860

Couldn’t make it up last year for our normal week at sugarbush so I’m pumped to get there this year. What are the current covid regulations at the mountain? I only got out to magic last year and you basically couldn’t go inside at all

KustyTheKlown

a friend who lives near hardwick (northeast kingdom-ish) just posted that its now snowing 'after hours of dumping rain'

Hawk

Two new webcams at North on Youtube. One at Northridge and a new one at the bottem which is not online. All cams show snowing. It is a good thing to start off with heavey wet snow. The base needs it. There is plenty of time for the temps to drop.

Hawk

Jimmy the combo of some rain and the temps we had over the last 48 hours should make for plenty of water. It will be interesting to see what they do. They really need to blow Snowball, Spring Fling, Steins and Coffee run if we are to ski in April and make it to Cinco de Mayo.

cdskier

Wonder what's up with North Lynx. Was on mechanical hold most (or maybe even all?) of the day yesterday and started off on hold today and has now switched to closed per the snow report status page.

Kingslug20

Thought of going to sb but stowe is easier ride...until i got behind the old woman in a volkswagon...who works here..thst slowed the conga line down a bit

Hawk

It is 17 and snowing moderately this morning with barely any wind. I would say about 10" so far. NWS is saying another 3 to 5. It's not the 18 to 24 they were saying but we will certainly take it. Tons of people out this morning. I think it is going to be busy like Street Skier was saying the other day.

SkiTheEast

Just fyi, heard that a portion of German Flats was closed as of 7:30 this morning. Apparently an 18 wheeler jack knifed on the hill near Sugar Run so plan accordingly.