• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Sugarbush Thread"

Smellytele

Weather going into the weekend looking better…

Friday Night
Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 26. Southeast wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
Saturday
Snow. High near 32. East wind 14 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
Saturday Night
A 40 percent chance of snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.

hovercraft

Weather going into the weekend looking better…

Friday Night
Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 26. Southeast wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
Saturday
Snow. High near 32. East wind 14 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
Saturday Night
A 40 percent chance of snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Blustery, with a northwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
I am seeing rain on Saturday warm in the morning turning over to snow early evening getting cold and high winds at the ridge.

KustyTheKlown

def looks like snow. also looks like fun driving friday late night into Saturday. wheel to the storm and fly.

WinS

Don’t worry. It snowed 10” overnight in Solitude and I am bringing the snow home. Ran into a score of Sugarbush skiers during my two week Western Trip. Great fun to catch up with Amber Broadway and Gerry Nooney here at Solitude. They are creating a very nice vibe and they have some very nice terrain.

Los

My shot-in-the-dark attempt to trade SB vouchers for killington vouchers failed miserably. Oh well. Happy to give them away. Let me know if you’d like one or more (I have at least 5). Although if you’re reading this thread you probably already have a pass!

hovercraft

My shot-in-the-dark attempt to trade SB vouchers for killington vouchers failed miserably. Oh well. Happy to give them away. Let me know if you’d like one or more (I have at least 5). Although if you’re reading this thread you probably already have a pass!
Sent you a message, thanks

urungus

Sent you a PM, thanks