The "Sugarbush Thread" - Page 569

AlpineZone

Page 569 of 587 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571579 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 5868
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec142 View Post
    Thanks for posting this picture...I think the latest I've ever skied SB was last season on 4/1. Two weeks before they had winter storm Skylar which dropped 60 inches and even after a warm weekend the mountain was 100% open. So interesting to see what it looks like this time of year.
    Just look at the webcam on their website (pretty sure that pic posted was just a screenshot of it)

There's also a nice view from across the valley of both LP and ME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehASyl3MnLk

(The recent snow the past couple days made the mountains look pretty white again once you get a few hundred feet above the base)

cdskier,

Thanks...actually didn't really occur to me to look at the webcams. Frankly, once my season is over, I tend to stay away from the webcams because I know that it will make me want to do something stupid like anger my wife by heading up north for the weekend.

Actually, while we are on the subject, I'd love to see a more extensive webcam network. Not sure of the costs to install and maintain, but the happiness it would bring me would be worth it. What say you, Win?

I look at all the cams all over to check current conditions even though I live right here yesterday I watched the clouds lift and went up for a great afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if its not groomed. im doomed!!!!:

was there yesterday at 10. the conditions were firm. with a few places with untouched cords. was great. the sun started to beat down hard, by around 1130 we were moving slush. the cords started to slow us down. stein way was fantastic. i saw this couple taking their son and daughter down stein way. they couldn't have been more than 4 or 5. they were having fun. my daughter and i called it quits about 1230. then around 2, on our way home, we saw rain starting to move in. i think SB has enough snow to last another few weeks. this week's colder temp prolly extends another week or so. was a great finale to our season.
    gladerider

I don't particularly like getting mail as it's usually a bill or junk mail, etc. So when I saw an official looking envelope from Sugarbush today, I thought..what did I do now? Haha.

Well I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. A letter with the simple acknowledgement of skiing 60 plus days at the Bush this season. Much appreciated, thanks Win!

We'll be there this wknd!

That's a pretty cool gesture.

I love this kind of stuff. Customer service and true interaction with customers/clients/patients is sadly (for the most part) a thing of the past.

Kudos to Win and the Sugarbush team for taking the time to acknowledge some of their best customers.

Quote Originally Posted by mikec142 View Post
    I love this kind of stuff. Customer service and true interaction with customers/clients/patients is sadly (for the most part) a thing of the past.

Kudos to Win and the Sugarbush team for taking the time to acknowledge some of their best customers.
    I agree. A little bit goes a long way.

Keep on doing the right thing Win!

Quote Originally Posted by rtjcbrown View Post
    I agree. A little bit goes a long way.

Keep on doing the right thing Win!
    bravo! (pun intended).

I did 60 days this year but 20 were out west or at other places. This is pretty cool that they took the time to do that. I have to say that based on what I here from so many other places, the value of being an independent area is really large. They really seem to care and it shows.

Thread Information