The "Sugarbush Thread" - Page 560

AlpineZone

Page 560 of 587 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 5869
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSnow View Post
    Ikon pass holders, for sure.
    Yes, intended as a joke. I've edited my post.
    Sugarbush skier since 1985.........Think Snow!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkSnow View Post
    Yes, intended as a joke. I've edited my post.
    Ha! Slow on the uptake this morning but looking out the window at a sunny day so headed out to enjoy Day 134

Quote Originally Posted by WinS View Post
    Ha! Slow on the uptake this morning but looking out the window at a sunny day so headed out to enjoy Day 134
    You suck! (And I mean that in the nicest way possible while I sit here in my office 300 miles away from Sugarbush!)

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    You suck! (And I mean that in the nicest way possible while I sit here in my office 300 miles away from Sugarbush!)
    Agreed. depressing to us nyc metro folks. But at 134 there's a legit shot at 150. most impressive. #jealous

I hope you will be able to farm enough snow to keep castlerock open this weekend. I don't mind if I have to do a little walking.

Off season improvement request- I'm all for natural skiing on castlerock but can a spur line be put down the connection from DS and across the bridge to hit the connection down from DS and just the work road under lift where is always melts out. That's it. 5 hydrants.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbler View Post
    I hope you will be able to farm enough snow to keep castlerock open this weekend. I don't mind if I have to do a little walking.

Off season improvement request- I'm all for natural skiing on castlerock but can a spur line be put down the connection from DS and across the bridge to hit the connection down from DS and just the work road under lift where is always melts out. That's it. 5 hydrants.
    Are you listening in to my conversations? I was literally on the phone saying that exact same thing to my cousin about an hour ago!

Also hoping CR is open this weekend as I want to get some last runs in over there!

I’m doing sugarbush Saturday specifically for castle rock

It’s open today so its should last til the weekend. Win?

Snow report this afternoon says it will be open but last weekend for it. Also last weekend for north lynx and village Q

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    The Grift on the courtyard and Sunny skies in the afternoon. Temps are looking great also. Truly a great weekend.
    You better not have jinxed this. Been waiting a while for a sat like that this yeat. How do I put the reverse jinx on?

Thought last weekend was going to last for the rock. Psyched thay moved some snow around. Although I'm fine with walking to the lift.

Who's putting a snowman on the mid mtn snow stake? 2cnd time this week I've seen one. Sorta cool though.

Thread Information