A couple pics from Saturday at Ellen:
    DSC_0442.jpg
    DSC_0454.jpg

^ Freggin- WOW.

The chairlift is a free rollercoaster!

yeah... those don't suck!
    2018-2019

TBD

Killer, thanks for sharing! I hope the fluff keeps coming, my trip is slated for this weekend 2/4-2/5

Yesterday was very nice. Once again snowball/spring fling had amazing snow and even less traffic without valley house running. I skied north lynx yesterday and It was kind of icy up there. There's a good amount of snow on the mountain but underneath is pretty much solid ice so it's tough when it gets scraped off a bit. They could still use a big storm to build it up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any recommendations on some easier glades to hit? We're going Friday to burn our Warren Miller vouchers, but we've gotten soft with all the time we've spent this year at Bretton Woods... I just don't want us to drop into anything too gnarly...

Quote Originally Posted by Los View Post
    Any recommendations on some easier glades to hit? We're going Friday to burn our Warren Miller vouchers, but we've gotten soft with all the time we've spent this year at Bretton Woods... I just don't want us to drop into anything too gnarly...
    I would try Eden and Sap line at south or Semi-tough at north. You could also try Walts wood's or Brambles too, but both have very tempting riverbeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Los View Post
    If you are going to Mt Ellen, there is an unnamed section between Rim Run and Looking Good that is amazing. I use that as a warmup before heading to Exterminator woods. At Lincoln, I would definitely also recommend Eden all the way down to the bottom. There's also a pretty great easier section off of North Lynx, off the right side of Birch but that was real thin coverage by the end of this past weekend.

The area to the right of Birch is known as Apple Orchard
    Stan

Thread Information