AlpineZone

Page 340 of 743 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 7426
    Quote Originally Posted by bdfreetuna View Post
    Remember to stay hydrated.
    And eat a lot of fiber.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using AlpineZone mobile app
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Trying to trade for a week at our timeshare up at eagles and the only thing available for the moment is 1/27-2/3. I was up last year mid March and got super lucky for that huge storm but any thoughts on whether this should be a decent week? I can’t remember what it was like last January last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rocks860 View Post
    Trying to trade for a week at our timeshare up at eagles and the only thing available for the moment is 1/27-2/3. I was up last year mid March and got super lucky for that huge storm but any thoughts on whether this should be a decent week? I can’t remember what it was like last January last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that's superbowl weekend. I like it. sparse crowds and usually coming out of the january thaw.

Wednesday night, in addition to Ripcord, we were fired up on Murphy's, Lower Jester (from Carpy's Corner, down to Castlerock cutoff), and Lower OG (from the last Lower Jester cross-cut, down). So mid mountain is a work-in-progress, when temps permit.

December 2nd and Ripcord and Spillsville were open and a lot of fun and Organgrinder in great shape. Unfortunately you have to ski Downspout...

Really hard to complain about Ripcord, OG, Jester, Stein's, and Spring Fling all being open by December 2nd...looking forward to finally getting up there this week

Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    December 2nd and Ripcord and Spillsville were open and a lot of fun and Organgrinder in great shape. Unfortunately you have to ski Downspout...
    Yep, for Dec 2nd - to have all this terrain open is very impressive. I have to say, I love the new style guns. They are super quiet and put down some nice snow.

I am also a big fan of the RFID system. Works like a charm,... just wish they were placed 20' further back as I already witnessed people having issues and groups getting split up. Not much of a major issue today, but will be with a full corral.

Quote Originally Posted by djd66 View Post
    Yep, for Dec 2nd - to have all this terrain open is very impressive. I have to say, I love the new style guns. They are super quiet and put down some nice snow.

I am also a big fan of the RFID system. Works like a charm,... just wish they were placed 20' further back as I already witnessed people having issues and groups getting split up. Not much of a major issue today, but will be with a full corral.
    They really have to be that far back. If someone has an invalid pass we need room to exit that person. We looked at other installations and spoke to those who have had the gates and this seemed like the best set-up.

Really cannot complain about what is open for first weekend in December. As they said in the snow report he earlire the better because it get skied off quick. Ripcord was nice Saturday, not so much Sunday. Very wet snow, hopefully it doesn't freeze solid. RFID gates are great as long as passes are in correct spot. The coral at Bravo needs some management with the singles line and the alternating but hopefully that will happen as the season picks up.

When do Mt Ellen $30 Thursdays go into effect? The website shows 1/4 as the first one so I am to assume nothing in December?

2018-19
    Wildcat 11/10

2017-2018 Days: 51
    2016-2017 Days: 51
    2015-2016 Days: 25
    2014-2015 Days: 36
    2013-2014 Days: 25
    2012-2013 Days: 16
    2011-2012 Days: 25
    2010-2011 Days: 24
    2009-2010 Days: 47

Thread Information